Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy After Hours Day Everybody!

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭indioblack

I’ve cheese on toast ready to go and there’s no peppercorns left- cobblers and thier shoes :(

Chicken Arribita for me.
    Sounds posh. Chicken and pasta in the micro from Tesco's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭warsaw2018

happy after hours day (",)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Missus has taken an early one too.

some Netflix and chill.

:confused:

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

It's a little like Christmas Day Night all the preparation and it's nearly over!

aw hun favrit time of day delited kid's in bed.relaxin wit feet up n a glass of vino #blessed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

In French we say : "nous fais pas un caca nerveux". Which translates as "don't go making a nervous poo". I like it.
    Tits are not really going to be agitated when you're angry like.

Or maybe, now I type it, is it to do with bounciness ? is it that the person would be bouncing angrily ?

Isn't it fun that caca is poo in French, and cake in Irish ?

Sorry, random rambling mood for a minute. Too much boards today.

My wife is German and kacke is also poo in German so we've noticed the caca/kacke similarity before. In fact this evening she bought me a bottle of wine called kakapo which means "poobum" in German and made me laugh a lot. Sorry, I've had the whole bottle of kakapo :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    My wife is German and kacke is also poo in German so we've noticed the caca/kacke similarity before. In fact this evening she bought me a bottle of wine called kakapo which means "poobum" in German and made me laugh a lot. Sorry, I've had the whole bottle of kakapo :D

:D:D:D
    Brilliant !
    I'd make a right fool of myself drinking that. Mammy jokes and laughter tears galore !

Kakapo and cheese so, in the Cleopatra household, so posh !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

22 minutes and this sham is over.

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    22 minutes and this sham is over.

Yep. Back to the absurdity of reality.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

So what do we do after this? Go back to post f about alex jones and the rubberbandits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Is it bad form to leave the decorations up until September?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

somefeen wrote: »
    Is it bad form to leave the decorations up until September?

No but the balloons might be gone soggy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

:D:D:D
    Brilliant !
    I'd make a right fool of myself drinking that. Mammy jokes and laughter tears galore !

Kakapo and cheese so, in the Cleopatra household, so posh !

The missus likes the fancy cheeses! It's just good old cheddar for me like a proper Irish person, maybe some gouda if I'm feeling adventurous! :D I'm going to remember that French nervous poo phrase though because it's brilliant :D

Finished the chicken and pasta as I watched Most Haunted - sad.
    Chocolate now being consumed. Happy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

The Pogues wrote a song about this day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

No but the balloons might be gone soggy!

Someone was telling me it's bad luck to have them up after the 12th but the place is going to look so dreary without them now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭warsaw2018

same time next year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Thanks guys for all the posts.
    The fun, those of us who got on, those of us who fought, It was exactly like Christmas.
    I know now over the next few days that a few of ye will have he post After Hours Day Blues and there's a lot of work taking down the decorations but their is light at the end of the tunnel.
    We have two great threads to come,
    The Lovely Girls/Rose of Tralee thread.
    and another Famous August thread.
    Brown Thomas opens Christmas Shop in August!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement