Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking airport parking online

Options
  • 10-08-2018 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

I just booked it online and wondering does it take the payment straight away because it says ive to bring the card with me on the day ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭plhealy2000

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I just booked it online and wondering does it take the payment straight away because it says ive to bring the card with me on the day ?

You get charged on entry to the car park.

You didn't by any chance have a discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

No you get charged now but card is to allow barrier recognise its you on the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

TheDriver wrote: »
    No you get charged now but card is to allow barrier recognise its you on the day
    Correct, just enter you card on the day and it will let you in. I hope you booked the short term covered car park, it's not worth your while other wise IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Mardyke

roundymac wrote: »
    Correct, just enter you card on the day and it will let you in. I hope you booked the short term covered car park, it's not worth your while other wise IMO.

What do you mean?

Advertisement