Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to Mullingar from dublin

Options
  • 10-08-2018 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi I'm thinking of moving from Dublin to Mullingar ...would be able to afford a much bigger house I've 3 children so would need a secondary school and primary school 2 of my children on autism spectrum ....can anyone recommend school s and any information on lake point estate and what is the commute to Dublin like hubbie starts work at 7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

Lake point is grand. Houses not awfully exciting but ok sized. Some parts of the estate are more owner occupied than others. Very good primary school within walking distance. Gaa club almost across the road. Right beside cinema. V close to the dual carriageway for access to Dublin. I’m sure if hubby is at work for 7 traffic would be ok at that time. But someone who does that commute would know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bonnie22

Thank you for your reply is there any other estates you would recommend thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bonnie22

Thank you for your reply is there any other estates you would recommend thanks

Advertisement