Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Aid Kit - Olympia - Oct 23rd

Options
  • 10-08-2018 10:16am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just grabbed some tickets to this this morning. Saw them at All Together Now and they were excellent. Looking forward to seeing them again.

Anyone else get tickets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

TM up to usual tricks. At 10.02 there was no standing tickets and was only offered row Q in the circle. 
    Just bought Standing tickets a couple of minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Got tickets this morning in a ticketmaster agent, Seems to be sold out now....tho Seatwave have some standing at €136 each.... :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

dave13 wrote: »
    TM up to usual tricks. At 10.02 there was no standing tickets and was only offered row Q in the circle.
    Just bought Standing tickets a couple of minutes ago.
    Row Q? Did they add rows?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

The Staves are supporting on this tour,check them out ...worth the ticket price alone.... :)

http://www.thestaves.com/news

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Got seated tickets in the circle - bringing the youngsters, so didn't want to go for standing in case they wouldn't be able to see. Still I managed to only get restricted view tickets :rolleyes:

Does anybody know how restricted the view is? It's been a long time since I was upstairs in the Olympia - I can only recall slim enough pillars that might block part of the view of the stage from any particular seat, but not the whole view(?)

• Advertisement

Got seated tickets in the circle - bringing the youngsters, so didn't want to go for standing in case they wouldn't be able to see. Still I managed to only get restricted view tickets :rolleyes:

Does anybody know how restricted the view is? It's been a long time since I was upstairs in the Olympia - I can only recall slim enough pillars that might block part of the view of the stage from any particular seat, but not the whole view(?)
    Yeah it'll just be partially obstructed by pillars, which row are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

K twenty something

K twenty something
    Not too bad, you'll be partly blocked by pillar, but still much better than upper circle

Advertisement