Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch & Putt Course near Camp.

• 10-08-2018 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23

Hi..does anyone know if the pitch and putt course on the road to Dingle after passing Camp is still open? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Its been a couple of months since I passed by but looked closed up then, just sheep grazing on the land. That's the one on the right when you pass through lower camp heading towards the Conor Pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 Roca

Ya that's it...I'll be down that area and I heard it was closed but wasn't sure. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭phormium

Certainly looks closed to me too, the sign is gone and the grass definitely is not neatly cut :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

There's a pitch & putt in Tralee if you are looking for another place to go. Its up in Collis-Sands, just off the Kileen road.

Advertisement