Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Banking and money transfer

Options
  • 10-08-2018 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m trying to set up my online banking from abroad, and have been calling the number provided on your website. However, it’s currently just ringing out.
    I’m unsure as to whether my activation PIN will be needed to be posted or if I can acquire it instantly, as I’m not able to get in contact with anyone.
    The purpose of me trying to set this up, is so that I can easily transfer money from my account to another.
    Seeing as I’m having trouble with everything, and the abroad calling charges are outrageous, I’m wondering if there is any way I can transfer money while abroad.
    If so, could you please link me anything that might help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Minionjack,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie.

If you opened your account recently, you should have received an SMS with instructions on how to self-register for 365 Online. If you haven’t received this, you can register by calling 0035314044000 and selecting options 1-2 & 2. Advisers are available from 8am until midnight Monday to Friday and from 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

To transfer funds you’ll need to be registered for Banking 365 phone or online.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement