Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018/19 Gameweek 1 Matchday Thread

1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

45.6K OR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

45.6K OR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

KevIRL wrote:
    Outstanding sir

Fredthered?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

16,627th.

:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

90 points sans Salah. Hard to know how different my team would have been with him in and what score I'd have gotten but I'll take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

24k overall, my second-best ever start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Fredthered?

Huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Rank of 40, will screenshot that, never be back there again!!

If you get a green arrow next gameweek you'll be even higher! Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

79 points.

Excellent start.

Some monster scores around here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

33k Overall rank...some mad lad in my league did a bench boost and had Hart, Neves, Jorginho and Wan-Bissa in there..He got 125 overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

KevIRL wrote: »
    Huh?

Think he's on about my team name

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

82 points, but Sane's cameo role stopped Wan-bissaka coming in for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

90 points sans Salah. Hard to know how different my team would have been with him in and what score I'd have gotten but I'll take it.

Looked back on my team and it would of been 89.. finished with 77. However I’d be very scared without after watching him and Liverpool today. It’s definitely only going to be a right or wrong decision based on a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Your team name?

Edit: quoted wrong person sorry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Who would have believed a few weeks back that sterling, pogba, Kane , alli would all have had started and sane on the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

97 points (having used the Bench Boost).

Very happy with that. Main reason I Bench Boosted was because I had Mendy benched and I just knew he would cause havoc. Had Ederson on the bench too which was nice.

23k overall. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ended up on 88 with 2 points each for my three strikers. Played three defenders who all had double digits points and WanB as first sub when didn't make it to my team.
    Happy with that start, in the top 100k after the first week is a nice start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Finished on 78. Cedric missing out on the clean sheet and blocking Wan-Bissaka from coming in is my only complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

90 happy with that.
    Great start

108 points so happy with that.

Not happy at all that King didn’t take that penalty.

Having read my notes from last season again, a day or two before deadline, I took out Robertson so I could go with 3 LFC attack - Salah, Mane and Firmino. I also went with 3 City but that could become a problem in 3-4 weeks if everyone is fit and available. I don’t want to get caught in the frustration of City rotation.

I took Robertson out for Shaw which left me with 0.5m in the bank beacuse I want that flexibility if I needed any early transfer and I wanted to cover DDG ownership.

I’m going to try my best to not look at price changes this season. Although I was looking earlier and the old me was tempted by the Neves rise but I abstained.

I really really want to have 2 FT’s,in the bank, as often as possible this season.

Ive also already watched 7 full 90 minute games this weekend as I truly believe the eye test is the only test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Bad start as site froze when i was submitting team. Laccazette captain, Bilva & Bissaka on bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

61 pathetic score compared to the great ones around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

61 pathetic score compared to the great ones around here.

62 here, if it makes you feel any better! Wan-Bissaka being kept on the bench with his 12 points thanks to Sane's cameo hurts. The Pep Wheel of Rotation already a ballache and it's only GW1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

62 here, if it makes you feel any better! Wan-Bissaka being kept on the bench with his 12 points thanks to Sane's cameo hurts. The Pep Wheel of Rotation already a ballache and it's only GW1.

My defenders scored well, midfield ok, forwards were awful. Can't believe King wasn't on penalties. Thought Aguero would do better too.

I think only 3 official (fpl) forwards scored this weekend so lots in the same boat

Advertisement