Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about Mary I

Options
  • 10-08-2018 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping to do primary teaching or childcare in Mary I and was just wondering if any of ye could help me with some of the questions I have!

Are most of the lectures/ classes/ tutorials in the new building or the old building?

When might the new library be opened?

What type of stationary/ equipment/ technology/ notebooks etc might you need?

Are the classes/ lectures/ tutorials big or small groups? And how are they decided- is it done alphabetically or by ability or what?

Are the lecturers/ teachers/ staff nice and approachable?

What’s the story with food? Is there just the one shop/ restaurant or is there a choice of more than shop/ restaurant? And is the food available nice? And is it good value?

What other facilities/ services are there in Mary I or relatively nearby?

And also any advice about societies and clubs? Any that are particularly good or bad? Do they involve lots of time and commitment or are they relatively casual? Are they on early or late and night? Are they expensive?

Is it easy to make friends there?

Is it a good place to go to university? Would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement