Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Any.recommendstion for a 5.5m midfielder

Cardiff aren't going to set the world alight but I'll certainly have my eye on Junior Hollit as an attacking option. 5.5M

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'd say I'll bank. That was the POA before a ball was kicked, and I can't see anything that has changed that. Players seem to have decent fixtures next week apart from Auba who I already knew had a difficult opening two games.

Still plan on doing something like Aguero & Mane > Firmino & KDB for GW3. Might change though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Son out - Asian Games
    Richarlison in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cairney to Neves maybe...he's already on 13% ownership plus might get a few rises out of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Cairney to Neves maybe...he's already on 13% ownership plus might get a few rises out of him.

Is he on penalties by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

dahat wrote: »
    Is he on penalties by any chance?

He was in pre-season though I think he missed his last one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Yep I'll be doing the same, 0 in the bank so can't afford a rise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Thinking Boly/Gunnarsson to Neves + 4m def

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

Dithered between Richarlison and Siggy before KO, so will fix the "mistake" now - hopefully only a minor calf strain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Barkley to Pedro would feel a bit sideways so probably bank mitro is firmly on the watch list after watching motd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Caught between protecting team value/ putting out fires and going all out in city at home to Huddersfield

They were woeful yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thinking Boly/Gunnarsson to Neves + 4m def

A hit ?
    Not worth a hit

I have exact moment for gunnarsson to neves and I'm still hesitant
    I don't want him long term by want to be in a strong financial position for my imminent wildcard ............
    I would not in a month of Sundays so it for a hit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Likely be Sanchez to Sterling.

Maybe Luiz to Mendy for a - 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

km79 wrote: »
    A hit ?
    Not worth a hit

I have exact moment for gunnarsson to neves and I'm still hesitant
    I don't want him long term by want to be in a strong financial position for my imminent wildcard ............
    I would not in a month of Sundays so it for a hit

No other way of getting him in as I've no money in the bank. Plus don't think Boly is a great pick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Cedric out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Gonna bank this GW. Looking to get Tosun in for GW3 then and get Moura out.

Operation Mendy though I'm hesitant to Lose PVA.

It's a 4pt hit with Cedric to Mendy & Moura to Neves/Fraser as money is tight.

Operation Mendy though I'm hesitant to Lose PVA.

It's a 4pt hit with Cedric to Mendy & Moura to Neves/Fraser as money is tight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Option 1:
    Cairney out to Neves or Jorginho

Option 2
    Sane out to ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Forgot I had 0.5 in the bank. Helps a lot in the first week! Will wait on injury news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Dempsey wrote:
    Option 1: Cairney out to Neves or Jorginho

I didn't think Jorginho was going to be an fpl asset (excellent real game player obviously) but now that he is on penalties that changes everything.

Will also be keeping an eye on kante at 5m as a 5th midfielder as his role is more advanced now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Think I’ll be going Schurrle to Maddison.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Did Cairney to Neves. Had Neves in my team originally, but swapped him for Cairney in some last minute tinkering. Planned on banking this week's transfer, but better to go with the gut and get him back in, otherwise it could have been Cairnage.

I'm wondering will I ever take Neves out of my team again in the future and I might do. As they say, "Never say Neves".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Pete Moss wrote: »
    Did Cairney to Neves. Had Neves in my team originally, but swapped him for Cairney in some last minute tinkering. Planned on banking this week's transfer, but better to go with the gut and get him back in, otherwise it could have been Cairnage.

I'm wondering will I ever take Neves out of my team again in the future and I might do. As they say, "Never say Neves".

I didn’t see the Wolves game - was there anything to suggest he would be more involved in attack than last season (where he got a modest amount of goals and assists in championship)?

Even a good direct free kick taker will only score 2/3 a season - Im wondering is yesterday a bit of an anomaly and is there a rush on to sign a DM with poor fixtures coming up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Cedric out

Why Cedric out? Did he come off with an injury or anything? I had assumed he was just taken off early as he was not match fit yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

I am thinking sane to kdb and maybr otamendi to mendy.The second one purely chasing prices aand realising otamendi is not a guaranteed starter.I have the .5 in the bank to just do the first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Banking this week. Need 2 transfers to make a difference to my team, and I don't want to take a hit this early. Still have faith in who I originally picked even if a few of them haven't fired straight away.

I know that might make one or two unobtainable for me if they rise in price but so be it. I'll only move to get rid of anybody this week if they look like they will drop in price, as it's effectively a loss of 0.5m, and it's too early for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

BArkely and King on the early chopping block but will give both another week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Unless there is an issue with Arnie or Richarlison, will bank transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Might be boring and go Speroni to Hamer

Advertisement