Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Think I’ll be going Schurrle to Maddison.

Not think he was promising? Should of had a pen & unlucky not to score.

I’m giving him to GW3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Not think he was promising? Should of had a pen & unlucky not to score.

I’m giving him to GW3

Taken off after 60 and Fulham were worse than I thought they would be.

He was the player I was least happy with anyway..

dahat wrote: »
    Is he on penalties by any chance?

That's not a good thing for Neves, he never scores penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Tempted to swap Mahrez to Alli . Both have good fixtures but Alli is definitely starting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Taken off after 60 and Fulham were worse than I thought they would be.

He was the player I was least happy with anyway..

Maddison was taken off just after 60 aswell.

I agree with you tho, least impressive but think that’s the way he is ... hit or miss in games. He’ll get goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

I went Van Dijk instead of Roberston and Firmino instead of Mane and Siggy instead of Ricky.

Those the breaks.

Disgusted with myself over Mane. Really think he will have a big season and should have stuck with my gut. Changed it a million times.

Not sure what I will do yet. Can switch but will need a hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Jota - > Richarlison. Soak up the early rises plus he's going to scary not to own with that ownership & those fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Barkley to Pedro would feel a bit sideways so probably bank mitro is firmly on the watch list after watching motd

Mitrovic on the watchlist to be bought or sold? I saw 30 mins of him and he was very anonymous. Contemplating getting rid ahead of a couple of tough fixtures.

What are mahrez owners going to do? Seeing him subbed pre 60 was frustrating/worrying but it's hard to sell him ahead of what I would consider the kindest fixture of the season. Do people think pep subbed him because he was unhappy with his performance? Or more a tactical/fitness related sub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Suttner to Mendy done.

Will try to see what shape Richarlison is in come Thursday before I decide what to do there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I didn't think Jorginho was going to be an fpl asset (excellent real game player obviously) but now that he is on penalties that changes everything.

Will also be keeping an eye on kante at 5m as a 5th midfielder as his role is more advanced now.

Has it been confirmed he's ahead of Hazard?

Hazard wasn't on pitch when they got the penalty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Tempted to do Moura & Cairney out for Ricky & Neves for 4 points already :D

Alanhooly wrote: »
    Jota - > Richarlison. Soak up the early rises plus he's going to scary not to own with that ownership & those fixtures.

I think I'll do the same. Jota wasnt up to much and richarlison looked awesome. Plus rich is going to shoot up in value. My only reservation is that I already have tosun. Are soton good in defence? They kept a cleanie today, doubling up against them could prove costly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Defo going to try and protect team value this season. Tried alternative tactic called patience last year and was screwed for second WC
    Problem is I have a fair few in danger of dropping .......Cedric despite playing is falling fast. They kept a clean sheet which he narrowly missed out on, they still have good fixtures and he is still playing wingback.
    PLEASE STOP SELLING :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I'll end up banking, luckily have no one heading for a drop. Have a lot of money tied up in my forward line so it would be smarter to reassess with 2fts ahead of gw3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Walker - Peters out, Mendy in.

Simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

PVA to Mendy
    Gray to Ings

I'm fairy happy to accept one drop on Cedric once no stories of injury arise, another 4 mins yesterday and all looked a lot different.

dahat wrote: »
    PVA to Mendy
    Gray to Ings

I'm fairy happy to accept one drop on Cedric once no stories of injury arise, another 4 mins yesterday and all looked a lot different.
    It’s still Sunday where I am ?

km79 wrote: »
    Defo going to try and protect team value this season. Tried alternative tactic called patience last year and was screwed for second WC
    Problem is I have a fair few in danger of dropping .......Cedric despite playing is falling fast. They kept a clean sheet which he narrowly missed out on, they still have good fixtures and he is still playing wingback.
    PLEASE STOP SELLING :D

Would you wildcard? Same boat last year and really considering it now.

Need to step away from pc....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Schurrle & Lacazette -> Pereyra & Vardy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

It’s still Sunday where I am ?

Good spot and ill accept it, no rush for the ninja edit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Would it be madness to wildcard already? Got a low 48 score.

Want Richardson, Shaw and Mane at least to maybe replace Sanchez Mahrez and Coleman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sane to Mane?

I felt sure Pep would play him after missing the WC but nope,he benched him.

El festino wrote: »
    Would you wildcard? Same boat last year and really considering it now.

Need to step away from pc....

The fact the transfer window has closed means there is no real need to wait till gw4 this year
    However at the moment I've only a couple of issues
    If Arnie is injured that may be a problem..........but I will just get through this weekend either way as I want aguero for hudd home but after that may switch it up in midfield and get PEA up front instead of aguero
    So next week is definitely a possibility
    I held it too long last year's and linked along for too long

This year even if it's only 4\5 changes I'll play it
    In many ways only having to make 4\5 changes makes it much easier anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Feck it,Sane out,Mane in.
    Any fella who gets a tattoo of himself on his back can't be taken seriously. He's not Steve O from Jackass.

The fact the transfer window has closed means there is no real need to wait till gw4 this year
    However at the moment I've only a couple of issues
    If Arnie is injured that may be a problem..........but I will just get through this weekend either way as I want aguero for hudd home but after that may switch it up in midfield and get PEA up front instead of aguero
    So next week is definitely a possibility
    I held it too long last year's and linked along for too long

This year even if it's only 4\5 changes I'll play it
    In many ways only having to make 4\5 changes makes it much easier anyway

Agree with much of that. Hadn't really considered the transfer window.

Just thinking players I don't have like Ricky, Neves, Shaw would have potentia for a couple of rises in them this week.

Missed city/arsenal game today though so would like to see that first. Will hold for tonight anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Bailly and Sanchez out, mendy and mane in.
    3 of United’s next 4 are away and home game is v spurs.
    I had mane in nearly everyone of my drafts but decided to go firmino instead so wanted to fix that.
    As someone said before season, mendy could sky rocket and get very unaffordable so taking the hit to get on it early.

I know it’s a risk taking a hit so early in gameweek but they’re 2 players I really want and could cost .3 or .4 more (in total) if I left til friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Giving Eriksson & Sane another chance with their fixtures. Schurrle out surely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Sessegnon out, Richarlison in for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

eagle eye wrote: »
    Sessegnon out, Richarlison in for me.

Is he not injured ?

• Advertisement

Richarlison is predicted to go up in price tonight but he went off with an injury in the last game so it would be a risky game to bring him in without any further news on his injury

Advertisement