Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fleadh Drogheda 2018

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Nonsense they were singing IRA songs.

Where they singing during the chorus Fields of Atherny, F L A G H instead of I R A ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

They'd be spelling fleadh wrong for a start.

on my 5 visits to Drogheda for the fleadh i never heard any chants about the IRA nor the Fields of Athenry been sung.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

They'd be spelling fleadh wrong for a start.

on my 5 visits to Drogheda for the fleadh i never heard any chants about the IRA nor the Fields of Athenry been sung.

I did. Granted, it was a pi55ed up bunch of Dutch gold wielding jungfellas wobbling up the main street rather than indoors, but all the same...

Nonsense they were singing IRA songs.

Where they singing during the chorus Fields of Atherny, F L A G H instead of I R A ?

No, you're wrong. I was there. I had drank 2 beers all evening. And I know what I heard.
    I'm not saying that they actually believed what they were singing. They were young, drunk, and enjoying themselves

I'm not having a go at Drogheda or the Fleadh. You see little scrotes all across the country sing the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Hope a sporadic few wee drunks singing didn't spoil the party for that young chap above ^^ who is made of only holy communion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

No I just dont agree with people singing about Scumbags like the IRA

Advertisement