Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin lodgement

Options
  • 11-08-2018 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking to lodge some coins in the bags in my local branch soon, I'm just wondering what days are now the days for coin lodgement and is there any fees attached to the lodgements to a student account? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

Personal customers and charities can lodge coin Monday to Friday in a branch with a counter service. The coin will need to be fully bagged in the correct denominations. To check times of counter services in your local branch, please see our Branch Locator link on our website, www.bankofireland.com.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Thats great, could you confirm for me what charges if any there would be for lodging the money bags into my personal account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi SureWouldntYa,

There would be a 60c charge for a staff assisted transaction.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement