Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭McBain11

km79 wrote: »
    850 k have sold Richarlison who has dropped once . About 20% of players
    550k have night Walcott who is abiut to rise for the third time (insert Jesus joke )

Something stinks .........

I've never really got the jist of price rises, drops etc. Obviously guy hit form, lots of people buy him, prise rises. The opposite happens, price drops. Then there's price protection at certain times. I kinda get all that.

What I don't get, and your take on Richarlison above sums it up, is what the actual formula for all of it is. At this point, years after the game has been around and massively popular with over 5 million teams in it, you would think that there would be some sort of basic enough formula that everyone could easily work out for price rises/drops given the info available to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

manual_man wrote: »
    He's TPD

Ya I know but most 4.5 mids generally only do contribute 2 or 3 pts a game thats why they are priced so low

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    Ya I know but most 4.5 mids generally only do contribute 2 or 3 pts a game thats why they are priced so low

He was by far the most highly owned. Was always a likely candidate for an early drop unless he scored or assisted early on. £4.5m mid options were pretty lame all round this season though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Bobby F 95% to a fall and dropping like a stone. Just hope he lasts the night

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

McBain11 wrote: »
    I've never really got the jist of price rises, drops etc. Obviously guy hit form, lots of people buy him, prise rises. The opposite happens, price drops. Then there's price protection at certain times. I kinda get all that.

What I don't get, and your take on Richarlison above sums it up, is what the actual formula for all of it is. At this point, years after the game has been around and massively popular with over 5 million teams in it, you would think that there would be some sort of basic enough formula that everyone could easily work out for price rises/drops given the info available to people.

There was clear formula before, which was adjusted by the officials at FPL towers two or three years ago, and we are in a learning mode since then.

When I started playing this, the price predictions were spot on, even wild card were included in the transfers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up:
    Lucas Moura
    Alisson
    Walcott
    Mkhitaryan

Down:
    Cresswell
    Gunn
    Pérez
    Lascelles
    Rashford
    Darmian
    Jesus
    Foden
    Danilo
    Sturridge
    Fabinho
    Ghezzal
    Christie
    Digne
    Niasse
    Christensen
    Cahill
    Hoilett
    Defour
    Lowton
    Defoe
    Lichtsteiner

• Registered Users Posts: 38,429 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

4504148628_ce6a836133.jpg

Fallers

Sturridge
    Danilo
    Foden
    Jesus
    Darmian
    Rashford
    Lascelles
    Pz
    Gunn
    Cresswell
    Lichtsteiner
    Defoe
    Defour
    Lowton
    Cahill
    Christensen
    Digne
    Niasse
    Christie
    Ghezzal
    Fabinho

matthew-ryan-s-pub.jpg

Risers
    Mkhitaryan
    Walcott
    Alisson
    Lucas Moura

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

That'll do Peltier.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

FHFC wrote: »
    That'll do Peltier.

All he has to do now is play and take home at least a 6 pointer. Same for fun Bobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,560 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

FHFC wrote: »
    That'll do Peltier.

Haha had a similar reaction. But only way I'll benefit from him not dropping last night is if I end up playing an unplanned WC today. Can't see myself making a normal transfer to swap out a 4 mil DEF this early into an international break and he will surely drop before the end of the break anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,742 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

eagle eye wrote:
    Risers
    Mkhitaryan
    Walcott
    Alisson
    Lucas Moura

When the moon hits your eye
    Like a big pizza pie, it's Luca Moura.

When the world seems to shine
    Like you've had too much wine, that's luca Moura

Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling
    Ting-a-ling-a-ling and you'll sing, "Vita bella"
    Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay
    Tippy-tippy-tay like a gay tarantella

And now that song is stuck in your head for the rest of the day. Your welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Did not expect Wallcot to rise three times, and Richarlison to drop once in the same period.

Sould make the buy back easier though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Did not expect Wallcot to rise three times, and Richarlison to drop once in the same period.

Sould make the buy back easier though.

Hopefully he’ll get a goal today, obviously for the points but also to keep the transfers incoming and get that 4th rise and a bankable .2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Pity stephens didnt go down, im on wc and he would be nice bench fodder. Will stick with westwood i guess.

POKERKING wrote: »
    Pity stephens didnt go down, im on wc and he would be nice bench fodder. Will stick with westwood i guess.

Gunnarson is 4.4, back in training now so should be fine for after international break.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

KevIRL wrote: »
    Haha had a similar reaction. But only way I'll benefit from him not dropping last night is if I end up playing an unplanned WC today. Can't see myself making a normal transfer to swap out a 4 mil DEF this early into an international break and he will surely drop before the end of the break anyway

Yeah same as. It's the little victories though.

Leno is at -74 now, if he doesn’t start again this weekend as expected he should drop to 4.8 over international break.
    He has to come in sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Richarlison still 80%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

When the moon hits your eye
    Like a big pizza pie, it's Luca Moura.

When the world seems to shine
    Like you've had too much wine, that's luca Moura

Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling
    Ting-a-ling-a-ling and you'll sing, "Vita bella"
    Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay
    Tippy-tippy-tay like a gay tarantella

And now that song is stuck in your head for the rest of the day. Your welcome.

No Moura that please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Richarlison still 80%

That's just not making sense, he's been stuck around that for the last 3 or 4 nights, can't understand how he's not after dropping a 2nd time

• Advertisement

That's just not making sense, he's been stuck around that for the last 3 or 4 nights, can't understand how he's not after dropping a 2nd time

The guy that decides who drops in price has already made his transfer and doesn’t want to take a hit so he’s stopping the drop to protect his team value.

Nothing else makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Richarlison now showing at -258.1 on fpls. So I guess they've given up on their experiment until he finally drops

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Rikand wrote: »
    Richarlison now showing at -258.1 on fpls. So I guess they've given up on their experiment until he finally drops

https://twitter.com/fpl_statistics/status/1035820361911291904?s=19

Could be carnage tonight

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Down:
    Kiko Femenía
    Sánchez Spurs
    Davies Spurs
    Armstrong
    Ward-Prowse
    Yoshida
    Hayden
    Atsu
    Lejeune
    Pereira
    Fred
    Martial
    De Gea
    Lovren
    Silva Leicester
    Johansen
    Sessegnon
    André Gomes
    Lookman
    Loftus-Cheek
    Connolly
    Vydra
    Wood
    Gudmundsson
    Ward Burnley
    Surman

Up:
    Mitrovic

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Could be carnage tonight

Went to be late last night. So just checked the forum. Saw this post. Said feck it I'll check the prices. Saw DDG was likely to drop. Took him out on my wildcard. Thanking Youuu KM

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Somehow Peltier and Richarlison hang on?
    Something not quite right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭blackwave

Richarlison must be flagged or something to similar effect because of the ban. I think he should have had two drops since the ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

How has Peltier hung on again

• Advertisement

Somehow Peltier and Richarlison hang on?
    Something not quite right there.

Ricky only dropping once is crazy

Advertisement