Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,211 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I kept him and can't believe my luck. Two transfers saved :)

Many of the likely replacements not performing helped also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

CSF wrote: »
    Many of the likely replacements not performing helped also.

Off hand the main replacements where theo and Pedro. Pedro didn't start and scored. Theo off injured? Had Pedro started and scored could have been so different

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Up:
    evansterncrop.jpg

Down:
    screaming-clipart-ghost-face-12.gif
    bpanews_56f14327-d9e2-4846-bda0-5d50a874a79f_1
    Richarlison
    Bellerin
    Yarmolenko
    Milivojevic
    Francis

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

About god damn time!!! :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

He must be near a rise now again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Bellerin at £5.4m is starting to look nice.

I wouldn’t mind bouncing from Robertson to Bellerin and using my cash in the bank to go Mkihitaryan to Hazard or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up:

1723ea16c7157b27e288bfa3f7127ea3.png

Down:

da15e8e64a5a35ea6956489e26d0d39b.gif

Drinkwater, De Bruyne, Schär, Ritchie, Mata, Fredericks, Suttner, Evans

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Sublime

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Bellerin is basically a winger and at that price with Arsenals fixtures is an extremely good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Keep falling Kevin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Bellerin is basically a winger and at that price with Arsenals fixtures is an extremely good deal.
    Have you seen Arsenal defend this season, they are the worst defense in the league. Bellerin will be gone in January imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Have you seen Arsenal defend this season, they are the worst defense in the league. Bellerin will be gone in January imo.

On the other hand, Mendy has only 1 more clean sheet than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

PARlance wrote: »
    On the other hand, Mendy has only 1 more clean sheet than him.

..and 25 more points.

Arsenal have conceded 8 goals, City 3. If City tighten up slightly, you can see CS coming, Arsenal on the other hand are just terrible at the back. a lot of work needs to be done there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Up:

9780859852708-uk.jpg

Down:

75569-004-3B260631.jpg

Sokratis
    Prödl
    Henderson
    Schindler

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Daniels, Stephens, Firmino and Azpa all in danger of dropping soon, possibly tonight. All have considerable ownership and crucially none have had a previous price rise. A large proportion of teams could be taking a hit to their value over the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Up:

9780859852708-uk.jpg

Down:

75569-004-3B260631.jpg

Sokratis
    Prödl
    Henderson
    Schindler

Excellent!!

Up:

46569829-no-people-allowed-no-man-sign-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Down

empty-hospital-ward-picture-id200504096-001

Ward
    Shaqiri
    Masina
    Zinchenko
    Iborra
    Fuchs
    Paterson
    Kayal
    Ibe

Up:

4a91556100a75a76f3329b10321b2f6c.png

2dfbffd28f6035aefac64f2e92fa7fdf.png

Maddison

Down:

fa75d128fa19ba2cdfbdd8ebb5c9076f.png

Jahanbakhsh, Xhaka

Maddison is pure genius!! Well played, Scorpion :D:D brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Ah balls.

Maddison was on 96% last night. Was hoping he'd hold out until Friday when we have some team news.

• Advertisement

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Ah balls.

Maddison was on 96% last night. Was hoping he'd hold out until Friday when we have some team news.

Seems a crazy time to rise.

On a Tuesday night of an international week.

Shame as I’ll want him next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Maddison is pure genius!! Well played, Scorpion :D:D brilliant!

+1

I have been watching Maddison, wanted to hold off as long as possible in case a triangle appeared but brought him in on Monday. After being stung before, I usually act when delta drops below 3k. Have gone to bed thinking the price will hold til morning only to be disappointed.

It's great having a player half way to a bankable price rise before he even plays, some decent returns from Maddison over the next couple of weeks and he will hopefully rise again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I'm not sure i understand the love for Madison he has 1 goal and 1 assist yes he's flashy and looks ok to the eye but alot of his shots are from outside the box and I feel like he is being over hyped certainly so far for what he has done we have seen the type many times before ie. Wilshire,barkley etc I may be wrong but I'm certainly not in a hurry to get him vardy and albrighton look much better attacking options to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I'm not sure i understand the love for Madison he has 1 goal and 1 assist yes he's flashy and looks ok to the eye but alot of his shots are from outside the box and I feel like he is being over hyped certainly so far for what he has done we have seen the type many times before ie. Wilshire,barkley etc I may be wrong but I'm certainly not in a hurry to get him vardy and albrighton look much better attacking options to me

Maddison gets into great positions and has looked really threatening in the matches I've seen so far. Albrighton is not even nailed and keeps getting subbed around the hour mark when he does start. I agree about Vardy, a very good pick I think.

Leicester have looked good to me so far, particularly considering half their games so far have been against top four finishers last season. They have scored in every game mostly without their main striker. Their fixtures are good right the way to December so I expect them to do well.

Maddison is an important player for them, has decent potential for attacking returns and bonus points. He is well priced and the fact his price was about to rise made him more attractive. If he averages 4 points a GW for the next few weeks and I sell him for a profit, I think he will have justified bringing him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Richarlison is currently getting net transfers IN despite being suspended for this gameweek. LOL at this game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Maddison was in my original team but he ended up losing his place during my Week 3 wildcard. I think the big reason people are showing a lot of interest is because of his price. He's not going to deliver Salah/Mane/Hazard points but he's half the price of Salah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

manual_man wrote: »
    Richarlison is currently getting net transfers IN despite being suspended for this gameweek. LOL at this game

Wildcarders with an eye to the future, who have decent subs? I considered it myself

Advertisement