Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,742 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Wildcarders with an eye to the future, who have decent subs? I considered it myself

I did too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wildcarders with an eye to the future, who have decent subs? I considered it myself

The price predictions factor in wildcard transfers (which don't count). Add in the fact Arsenal away will be his first fixture back. I intend to get him the gameweek after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I am far from convinced on Richi. Didn't he start last season well before quickly fading? I'd be surprised if he finished the season with much more than a dozen goals, and he already had three of them. It's hard to know where Everton are, they had a lot of change over the summer so maybe they will gel. They haven't been hectic so far and their fixtures are tough away game every second week for a good few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    I am far from convinced on Richi. Didn't he start last season well before quickly fading? I'd be surprised if he finished the season with much more than a dozen goals, and he already had three of them. It's hard to know where Everton are, they had a lot of change over the summer so maybe they will gel. They haven't been hectic so far and their fixtures are tough away game every second week for a good few weeks.

getting the call up and then scoring 2 for Brazil is convincing enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lads remember it was Brazil Vs El Salvador.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

There was a point made on the Totally Football show that the season before he went to Watford he played a summer tournament and had no real break, so when Marco Silva left he was wrecked and lost motivation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    getting the call up and then scoring 2 for Brazil is convincing enough for me.
    Scoring two while playing with the likes of Neymar, Coutinho and Arthur against El Salvador doesn't convince me of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Scoring two while playing with the likes of Neymar, Coutinho and Arthur against El Salvador doesn't convince me of anything.

To be fair his goals were quality - the first one was a real beauty he created out of nothing and the second a smart finish. It's not like they were tap ins put on a plate for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

"Last season" for him actually started in April 2016, when the Brazilian leage started. He played a full season throught the 2016 summer, then South American U20 championship in Dec/Jan 17, then straight into another Brazilian season in summer '17 before starting the Premier League in August '17. So when he "faded last year" it was after almost 2 years of non-stop football.

This year he had a summer off and looks on fire after the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Pete_Cavan wrote:
    I'd be surprised if he finished the season with much more than a dozen goals, and he already had three of them
    That would still be a very good return for a 6.6 midfielder assuming he gets his fair share of assists. Don't be comparing him with the likes of Salah and Mané. His main opposition are the likes of Pedro, Maddison, Moura and Schurrle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Now that he's the same price as Maddison I'll probably bring him in for Mkhi after he fails to regain his first team place over the coming 2/3 weeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Down:
    Mariappa
    Bernardo Silva
    Hudson-Odoi
    Bernardo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,573 ✭✭✭patmac

F1ngers wrote: »
    Down:
    Mariappa
    Bernardo Silva
    Hudson-Odoi
    Bernardo

Hudson-Odoi (the Bollix)is now a 4.3m midfielder, good for those widcarding, bad for those like me that still have him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Up:
    Ryan Bennet
    Jorginho

Down:
    Charlie Taylor
    Jazz Richards
    Azpilicueta
    Walcott
    Kevin McDonald
    Danny Simpson
    Firmino
    Mahrez

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Up:
    Jorginho
    Bennett
    Screen-Shot-2014-12-22-at-15.34.36-900x506.png
    71150.jpg

Down:
    brick-wall-to-clouds.jpg
    baby-cot-tedy-bear-free-foam-mattress.jpg
    Mahrez
    Firmino
    Danny Simpson
    McDonald
    Walcott
    Azpilicueta
    Jazz Richards
    Charlie Taylor

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Jorginho ??????? Suprised Kante didn’t rise too. Sure he is basically a striker this season ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

km79 wrote: »
    Jorginho ??????? Suprised Kante didn’t rise too. Sure he is basically a striker this season ;)

His goal during the break must have "convinced" people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Firmino finally went, he's been on the brink since the start of the break

• Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up:

tenor.gif

Agüero, Mendy, Mitrović, Wilson

Down:

9c3c0e8e51de0b8a6e821c117621b92b.gif

Austin, Eriksen, King, Groß, Bailly, Daniels, Iheanacho, Barkley, Hogg, Le Marchand, Cunningham, Zeegelaar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

3/4 risers not bad

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    3/4 risers not bad

Same but more importantly miki didn’t fall
    If he doesn’t fart today he is out tonight
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,563 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Hope he has beans for breakfast so..

Oops

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Down:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRURGOoAb1Lkvm0AMBbkIaDQhbw5PuN1VtDnZFMEVZTuJ4QVESlHg
    Amos
    Walker-Peters
    Fernández
    Ki Sung-yueng
    Darlow
    Otamendi
    Sturridge
    Mooy
    Rico(Fulham)
    Kenny
    Coleman
    Meyer
    Benteke
    Reid Cardiff
    Barnes
    Stephens
    Lewis Cook
    Simpson
    Mkhitaryan
    Koscielny

Up;
    Ings
    Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

F1ngers wrote: »
    Down:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRURGOoAb1Lkvm0AMBbkIaDQhbw5PuN1VtDnZFMEVZTuJ4QVESlHg
    Amos
    Walker-Peters
    Fernández
    Ki Sung-yueng
    Darlow
    Otamendi
    Sturridge
    Mooy
    Rico
    Kenny
    Coleman
    Meyer
    Benteke
    Reid Cardiff
    Barnes
    Stephens
    Lewis Cook
    Simpson
    Mkhitaryan
    Koscielny

Up;
    Ings
    Hazard

Rico is an interesting drop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Rico is an interesting drop

It’s Rico the Fulham keeper, not Rico the Bournemouth LB.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Benimar wrote: »
    It’s Rico the Fulham keeper, not Rico the Bournemouth LB.

Aw.......

Thanks

Is Reid now a 4.4ml OOP midfielder .......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

km79 wrote: »
    Is Reid now a 4.4ml OOP midfielder .......

No, Reid is a forward (5.3).
    It's Ward who is the OOP mid, and he's still 4.5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up:

27b127abf1c3d0c650a4e4ef81f24f74.png

Fraser, Robertson, Gomez

Down:

438ed9d50a13b683187908559d02d141.png

Chicharito, Lichtsteiner, Mee, Tosun, Lloris, Cairney, Snodgrass, Kongolo, Llorente, Ndidi, Solanke, L. Pérez, Diakhaby, Navarro

Advertisement