Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

On the fantasy site it’s an injury. I’m not in the U.K., so you probably have better info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

It’s all guesswork, nobody knows for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Big Borg wrote: »
    On the fantasy site it’s an injury. I’m not in the U.K., so you probably have better info.

He was recently given a 12 month driving ban for failing to identify as a driver for speeding offences, 4 times. There were also rumours of him having a few drinks before a game too. He may be injured but Pep said it was his knee, foot, big toe... over a few interviews. I.e looks like he's just covering up disciplinary issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

patmac wrote: »
    I would be very disappointed if I thought anyone from this forum would play any of those two videos from Blue.

Myself, Cedric and Micko have been jamming to Blue all weekend, and will continue to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Arnie looks like dropping which is a pain
    I’ll be keeping him anyway

Townsend hovering too who I will be selling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭COH

Up

skysports-willy-boly-boly-wolves_4319312.jpg?20180524170020

Boly
    Højbjerg

Down

Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-Manchester-United-735224.jpg

Kamara
    McCarthy
    Jagielka
    Gibson
    Lindegaard
    Walters
    Ward
    Daniels
    Mkhitaryan

For ****s sake.

Who the **** is making transfers on a Sunday night ?

That’s a 0.2m swing on my Kamara out Holjberg in plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

dahat wrote: »
    There is no knee injury, its a disciplinary issue.

That's just pure speculation tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Daniels down again, damn it. Really must get rid

For ****s sake.

Who the **** is making transfers on a Sunday night ?

That’s a 0.2m swing on my Kamara out Holjberg in plan.

This guy.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭Invincible

jamesbere wrote: »
    Daniels down again, damn it. Really must get rid

Didn't look like dropping on Fpls last night either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

I've Masuaku, he's holding on for dear life. Been +100 for feckin ages. Hold on my good man! Hold on until next week until I WC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

How come every price change there's one or two up and about 15 down?Team values must be plummeting. Vardy started off at 9M. He got sent off and 270K? dropped him and his price went down. People have been bringing him back in droves but there's no sign of his price going back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

gimli2112 wrote: »
    How come every price change there's one or two up and about 15 down?

People abandon about 12 different under performing midfielders in the 6M/6.5M range, and all hop on Madison.
    Hence only Madison goes up in price whilst the other 12 go down, as we all gradually move from having many different players at the start of the season to having the same team now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,249 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Arnie due to drop tonight or tomorrow. As a non owner, glad to see, they've a great run of fixtures from GW11 til GW21. Arnie should get great scores

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

That's just pure speculation tbh

Exactly. And even if it is true that he's not injured, that doesn't stop his price falling or him missing more games on top of the three he's already missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

How come every price change there's one or two up and about 15 down?Team values must be plummeting. Vardy started off at 9M. He got sent off and 270K? dropped him and his price went down. People have been bringing him back in droves but there's no sign of his price going back up.

Vardy is a funny one actually. He hasn't been in the top 25 most transferred in players over the last few days which is surprising after his haul at the weekend. I expected him to fly up in popularity but people seem to be opting for Mitro or sorting out other positions instead. Very decent value at 8.9m with those fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Vardy is a funny one actually. He hasn't been in the top 25 most transferred in players over the last few days which is surprising after his haul at the weekend. I expected him to fly up in popularity but people seem to opting for Mitro or sorting out other positions instead. Very decent value at 8.9m with those fixtures.

Possible people have Maddison or we're planning on getting him and don't want to double up on Leicester?
    Maddison looks like he's going to rise too

People abandon about 12 different under performing midfielders in the 6M/6.5M range, and all hop on Madison.
    Hence only Madison goes up in price whilst the other 12 go down, as we all gradually move from having many different players at the start of the season to having the same team now.

Orrrrr, witchcraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭COH

Is Mendy going to drop again already :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

COH wrote: »
    Is Mendy going to drop again already :confused:
    He's on -100.4 on fplstats. So a drop is looking likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

He's on -100.4 on fplstats. So a drop is looking likely.

That's touch and go. I'm inclined to keep him and to hell with any value lost. AWB/Bennett cover him well for the next few games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

manual_man wrote: »
    That's touch and go. I'm inclined to keep him and to hell with any value lost. AWB/Bennett cover him well for the next few games

I'm holding fire too for the time being. Will see if there's any further news on his supposed injury before the deadline before deciding what to do. I've largely given up chasing team value these past two seasons anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Overnight Rises:
    Fraser £5.9M
    Hazard £11.0M
    Wan-Bissaka £4.3M
    Mitrovic £7.0M
    Maddison £6.8M
    Trippier £6.1M

Overnight Fallers:
    Wood £6.3M
    Morrison £4.9M
    Loftus-Cheek £5.2M
    Mounie £5.9M
    Pritchard £4.8M
    James £4.4M
    Mendy £6.3M
    Kenedy £4.9M
    Ward-Prowse £5.2M
    Dahlberg £4.4M
    Masuaku £4.4M

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

FFS Mendy

• Registered Users Posts: 39,563 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

5 up, none down. Mendy dropping is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Can not believe Mendy dropped sgain

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

They are making up the price drop rules as they go along at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Benimar wrote: »
    They are making up the price drop rules as they go along at this stage.

I always thought this about the bonus point system. You can't tell me whatever panel come up with the allocation aren't influenced by who's in their team. It's a small thing but the outrage I sometimes feel on a Saturday afternoon is beyond belief.

Same with this, can't even make sense of the price tracker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I always thought this about the bonus point system. You can't tell me whatever panel come up with the allocation aren't influenced by who's in their team. It's a small thing but the outrage I sometimes feel on a Saturday afternoon is beyond belief.

Same with this, can't even make sense of the price tracker.

Stats come up with it. I'm sure you could add them up using the system if you wanted. There's no big conspiracy with the bonus system

Advertisement