Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Mitrovic? That wasn't on my radar. Hasn't cost me any money should I chose to sell him but I'm surprised with those moving him out. Hopefully a good few weeks will see him stop the trend as I might get rid when this nice run ends.

he hasn't scored in 2. people are impatient.

i don't have him, and don't feel the need to get him, but 2 blanks is perfectly normal to see people getting off him. it's the way of the game. a large proportion of those playing spend their time chasing points.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Flapianski

Didn't see the Mitrovic drop coming. Still holding him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Firmino is on -92.7, hopefully he’ll drop before next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Green&Red wrote: »
    Firmino is on -92.7, hopefully he’ll drop before next week

I might actually do Zaha to Firmino instead of Moura to Mane with my spare funds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

Risers

Jonny.... Wolves.... Rise.... 4.4 to 4.5

Fallers

Firmino.... Liverpool.... Fall.... 9.4 to 9.3
    Gray.... Leicester.... Fall.... 5.5 to 5.4

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Lads, ive been playing FPL on and off the past 10 years, mostly done shyte and forgot all about it half way through the sesson.

Could someone take the time to explain all thisn percentages talk and minus ceratain numbers, that i keep seeing people posting..

thebull85 wrote: »
    Lads, ive been playing FPL on and off the past 10 years, mostly done shyte and forgot all about it half way through the sesson.

Could someone take the time to explain all thisn percentages talk and minus ceratain numbers, that i keep seeing people posting..

https://www.fantasyfootballfix.com/price/

http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

thebull85 wrote: »

The link to fpl stats is in the first post on this thread. They track who is likely to go up or down in price if a player is +100 a rise is imminent -100 means a drop is coming. It's very handy for protecting team value but there are some suprised the odd time.

I've probably missed out on loads of stuff but that's a general gist of it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Wasn't predicted on FIX, or FPL Stats late last night either.

Twas on fplstats because I dumped him and brought him back in on wc after.
    Then again, I keep an eye on all my players and dump anyone lower than -95% unless they've a buffer 0.1 built up.

• Advertisement

scotchy wrote: »
    Risers

Jonny.... Wolves.... Rise.... 4.4 to 4.5

Fallers

Firmino.... Liverpool.... Fall.... 9.4 to 9.3
    Gray.... Leicester.... Fall.... 5.5 to 5.4

Bobby, I’m delighted he’s gone down cause I’m getting him in but he was at -92% last nite. Seems their algorithm is off with that and Mitro the nite before

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Firmino definitely getting tempting at 9.3 and some lovely fixtures coming up

Going Up.

Trippier . . Spurs . Rise . . 6.2 to 6.3
    Alonso . . Chelsea . Rise. . 6.9 to 7
    Wilson . . Bournemouth . . Rise. . 6.3 to 6.4

Going Down.

No One.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Laca-watch: 89.1% of the way to a second rise.

He's going to get there soon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Salah watch. He's -17.6 and falling.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Salah watch. He's -17.6 and falling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Up: The Sky

Down: Pineapples

The Sky.

Bennett. . Wolves. . Rise. . 4.1 to 4.2
    Murray. . Brighton. . Rise. . 6.5 to 6.6
    King. . Bournemouth. . Rise. . 6.3 to 6.4

Pineapples

McTominay. . Man Utd. . Fall. . 4.4 to 4.3
    Mbenza. . Huddersfield. . Fall. . 6 to 5.9
    Christensen. . Chelsea. . Fall. . 5.1 to 5
    Madine. . Cardiff. . Fall. . 4.5 to 4.4

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Looks like Laca could rise tonight.

Dunk is close to falling to 4.3, great value with their fixtures

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭893bet

If 500 people here could just dump speroni that would be great! We can buy him back tomorrow then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Bacuna and Darmian both down.

No one up.

Down

Moreno. . Liverpool. . Fall. . 4.3 to 4.2.

That is all.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭Cartman78

scotchy wrote: »
    Down

Moreno. . Liverpool. . Fall. . 4.3 to 4.2.

That is all.

Would love to know how many transfers it took for Moreno to drop at this stage of the season?

I can't imagine anyone other than his close relatives and friends, and himself, actually having Moreno in their team.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,573 ✭✭✭patmac

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Would love to know how many transfers it took for Moreno to drop at this stage of the season?

I can't imagine anyone other than his close relatives and friends, and himself, actually having Moreno in their team.

410 transfers out in this round .3% ownership so 17,263 still own him a fairly extended family.

1 Down.

Lingard. . Man Utd. . Fall. . 6.8 to 6.7.

Zero up.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 9,377 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Not a lot of action this international break. Glad I'm not using a wildcard to try generate some cash. Think I got a lot more return from when I used it the gameweek before the last break.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Not a lot of action this international break. Glad I'm not using a wildcard to try generate some cash. Think I got a lot more return from when I used it the gameweek before the last break.

It all depends on your circumstances ive been happy with it. Ive used it to get patricio , doherty, taa, richarlison all have risen. I sold both salah and aguero last gw and have been able to buy back this week after a price drop. Ings will drop this week ive sold with a bankable profit and can buy him back at 5.6. Trippier has gone up which gives me a bankable profit and im selling. Laca will go up .2 over wildcard so another .1 for me and siggy has a chance of doing the same. Its been worth a fair bit of cash to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Lacazette has been stuck on 97% for days now. Can someone fcuking buy him so I can bank my 0.1 profit!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

It all depends on your circumstances ive been happy with it. Ive used it to get patricio , doherty, taa, richarlison all have risen. I sold both salah and aguero last gw and have been able to buy back this week after a price drop. Ings will drop this week ive sold with a bankable profit and can buy him back at 5.6. Trippier has gone up which gives me a bankable profit and im selling. Laca will go up .2 over wildcard so another .1 for me and siggy has a chance of doing the same. Its been worth a fair bit of cash to me.

+1 to all the above for me, plus the fact I am waiting for Maddison to rise a second time to bank a profit before selling.
    I will also get Gunnarsson as my midfield fodder if he drops to 4.3

Advertisement