Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mané is -75.3, but he's also now yellow flagged. He could this week yet. Worth keeping an eye on for those who have had him since 9.5m. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Lacazette has been stuck on 97% for days now. Can someone fcuking buy him so I can bank my 0.1 profit!!

Fix have him at 100% is he not?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Fix have him at 100% is he not?

Fix are useless these days when it comes to price rises, fplstats are the only reliable ones I've found

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Fix are useless these days when it comes to price rises, fplstats are the only reliable ones I've found

Crap, was banking on that to buy Hazard.

Crap, was banking on that to buy Hazard.

I'd wager he will still rise by Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭macraignil

It all depends on your circumstances ive been happy with it. Ive used it to get patricio , doherty, taa, richarlison all have risen. I sold both salah and aguero last gw and have been able to buy back this week after a price drop. Ings will drop this week ive sold with a bankable profit and can buy him back at 5.6. Trippier has gone up which gives me a bankable profit and im selling. Laca will go up .2 over wildcard so another .1 for me and siggy has a chance of doing the same. Its been worth a fair bit of cash to me.

Why are you saying Ings will drop this week?
    fplstatiistics.co.uk have him listed as -78.9 with over sixty players closer to a drop than him. Have not used the player value website listings much before this season. Is there something I'm miss-reading about who is going to drop in price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Wilberto wrote: »
    Mané is -75.3, but he's also now yellow flagged. He could this week yet. Worth keeping an eye on for those who have had him since 9.5m. :)

Hand injury ????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

begbysback wrote: »

Hand injury ????

More of concern to Goalkeepers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

macraignil wrote: »
    Why are you saying Ings will drop this week?
    fplstatiistics.co.uk have him listed as -78.9 with over sixty players closer to a drop than him. Have not used the player value website listings much before this season. Is there something I'm miss-reading about who is going to drop in price?

More the fact that he is dropping quicker than a lot of those above him. He is at 81% now and the rate of transfers out will pick up tomorrow and friday. It will be close as to whether he drops or not depends on amount of wildcards in play I suppose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

begbysback wrote: »
    Hand injury ????

Broken thumb apparently (according to another post on another thread).

Casuals could log in though, see Mané on a yellow, and transfer him out.

Like I said, he probably won't drop, but still worth keeping an eye on. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,563 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lacazette gone up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

Up

Maddison. . Leicester. . Rise. . 6.9 to 7
    Lacazette. . Arsenal. . Rise. . 9.6 to 9.7

Down

Dalot. . Man Utd. . Fall. . 5.4 to 5.3
    Stankovic. . Huddersfield. . Fall. . 4 to 3.9
    Milivojevic. . Crystal Palace. . Fall. . 6.2 to 6.1

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

KevIRL wrote:
    Lacazette gone up.

*insert GIF of puffy daddy flicking cash about*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mane going to drop before the gameweek starts at 97% already after being at 72% yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Flapianski

Yep, decision will need to be made on Mane tonight

Mané is suddenly at 97%.

EDIT : Try reading the previous posts first before you post you numpty! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭COH

Mane now at -100.3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Delighted with the Maddison Rise as it banks me a profit! Hopefully Mane drops tonight so I can get him in for 0.2 less than planned.

We should have the second double riser of the GW with matt Doherty tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yikes hadn’t realized hazard had risen all the way to 11.3 and heading to 11.4

If I do end up having to switch salah to hazard it’s going have been a costly mistake waiting

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Yikes hadn’t realized hazard had risen all the way to 11.3 and heading to 11.4

If I do end up having to switch salah to hazard it’s going have been a costly mistake waiting

It's mad to think of how late I was in getting him in yet if he goes up I'll have still made a bankable 0.2 profit! :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Risers:
    Doherty
    Sterling

Fallers
    Mane
    DDG
    Lindelof
    Soyuncu
    Evans(Leicester)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Well, I couldn't decide last night whether to hold onto Mane or transfer in Salah (WC is active), so I held knowing he'd drop. Melting my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Well, I couldn't decide last night whether to hold onto Mane or transfer in Salah (WC is active), so I held knowing he'd drop. Melting my head.

You should have transferred in any midfielder who wasn't due the money drop and swapped back this morning if WC is active. Unless you only got mane at 9.6 or 9.8 in which case, no damage done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Well I've had Mane since GW1, so I'd still lose money on him if I transferred him out. Should have stated that.

I did Mané to Sterling yesterday. :pac: :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dicky2016

Was waiting on Gunnarsson to drop to 4.3
    It has gone from projected 98.0% to 2.3% in absolutely no time
    Any reason for this other than people buying him?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,563 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Dicky2016 wrote: »

flag removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Dicky2016 wrote: »

Ah no! I’ve been waiting to get him on WC all week at 4.3 as my 5th midfielder because I think he will start from this weekend.
    Might still get him anyway now. At least I don’t have to wait till the morning to see if he drops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Stephens is 99.4% to a drop to 4.3 but I doubt he'll go tonight

Advertisement