Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

I'm jealous. I've had him since GW5 getting a whopping total of

9 points total and 2 or 3 price drops. Superb signing by me :P

I think Mane owners have been very unlucky. I think he has been a little selfish in his play, some of his decision-making in possession has been terrible and I say this as a Liverpool supporter who has watched all our matches this season.
    I thought we were terrible against Huddersfield, worst performance of the season so if he's fit Mane will be playing over the weekend.

What compounds it for me is Hazard going on his scoring run at the same time and not having him. I stuck with Salah and Mane for this long so not giving up on them yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Mane has been selfish his entire career. Sometimes you'll get big hauls and sometimes you'll get blanks but mane will always be mane

• Registered Users Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Pretty sure there was plenty of talk here about Mane's early scoring not being sustainable based on his stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Green&Red wrote: »
    -42.6% this morning

Mane watch, -60% now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

How long is KDB price locked for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

How long is KDB price locked for?

He's not price locked.
    His injury status/flag went from red to yellow (75% chance to play).

He needs 15k transfers in for a price rise.

www.fplstatistics.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Up:
    Ozil
    Wilson
    PEA

Down:
    Pogba
    Daniels
    Rondon
    Bright Enobakhare

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Up:
    Ozil
    Wilson
    PEA

Down:
    Pogba
    Daniels
    Rondon
    Bright Enobakhare

The Ozil wagon wasn't long gathering speed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

FHFC wrote: »
    The Ozil wagon wasn't long gathering speed!!

It will be even quicker to crash and burn

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

km79 wrote: »
    It will be even quicker to crash and burn

FSA investigators should be checking whether he got the flu vaccine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Rikand wrote: »
    Mane has been selfish his entire career. Sometimes you'll get big hauls and sometimes you'll get blanks but mane will always be mane
    TBF this is the longest drought he's had since he's joined Liverpool points-wise and Liverpool themselves have been so unlike themselves from last year. Once they hit form he'd be an excellent addition.

TBF this is the longest drought he's had since he's joined Liverpool points-wise and Liverpool themselves have been so unlike themselves from last year. Once they hit form he'd be an excellent addition.

Think Klopp is being a bit more pragmatic this season. Having the players run themselves into the ground won't sustain a title challenge. Mane not passing the ball and being selfish when he plays just exacerbates the problem that we aren't scoring as many goals as last season. Will be interesting to see what happens against Cardiff over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭BoneIdol

claw wrote: »
    Think Klopp is being a bit more pragmatic this season. Having the players run themselves into the ground won't sustain a title challenge. Mane not passing the ball and being selfish when he plays just exacerbates the problem that we aren't scoring as many goals as last season. Will be interesting to see what happens against Cardiff over the weekend.

I agree with this. This is Liverpool in form the way Klopp wants to play this season. It's still their best start to any season too so I can't see him changing anything.

Mane at 100%, hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid like score tonite and put people off selling him

Mother f**ker is back down to 95.2%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Hold tight Mane, I'm not selling him before playing Cardiff ffs

-73.5% and rising now, the way this season is going with price changes he will probably go up 0.1 by the weekend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Up:---

Down:
    Diamé
    Alexander-Arnold
    Quaner
    Sørloth
    Rico

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Damn I though TAA would hold :(

The dream of a double price fall is dead

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

We now have a 4.3m forward! :pac: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Pretty sure there was plenty of talk here about Mane's early scoring not being sustainable based on his stats.

I pointed it out a few weeks in. He had a 40% chance conversion rate at the time, which is unsustainable even for the world’s elite strikers never mind Mane!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Up
    nothing-to-see-here-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg
    vb20nr.gif
    Down

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Needs more sexy nun

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I thought the tumble weed was Morata :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,563 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Salah went up despite only being at 74%

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

In my sleep deprived state (2 kids under 2), I think I checked FPL stats at half 2 this morning and DeBruyne wasn’t supposed to go up either?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

KdB was 93% aswell with 1 hour to go.... Must have been some movement at the finish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Rikand wrote: »
    KdB was 93% aswell with 1 hour to go.... Must have been some movement at the finish

Yeah but he was selected by so few teams. Only 41k net transfers in all week to bump him. Plus the scrapes shown on fplstatistics and fix aren't dynamic. They're only done every hour or so.

Advertisement