Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Mahrez down!! Just beautiful
    You planning on buying him?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Shedite27 wrote: »
    You planning on buying him?

Think he was being sarcastic because he owns him. Not sure tho

• Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up:

caaad785695305c71e6234b0b6e4fdff.png

Sterling, Martial, Jiménez

Down:

Astaire%2C_Fred_-_Never_Get_Rich.jpg

Fred, Maddison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Can I just say bravo on the pictures accompanying the player ups and downs.

long time lurker, first season poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭COH

Up

mickflower.jpg

Alonso
    David Luiz

Down

715670-21344901-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050

Tripper
    Atsu
    Hennessey
    Bardsley
    Rico

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,561 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Alonso at 7.1 the most expensive DEF ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

KevIRL wrote:
    Alonso at 7.1 the most expensive DEF ever?

Baines was over 8 one year when he was scoring for fun, if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Trippier down already FFS
    I had priced all my moves for next 2 weeks and comfortably has about 1 million to spare
    Over the first 2 days of a 2 week break I’m now sweating
    Calm down people !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

km79 wrote: »
    Trippier down already FFS
    I had priced all my moves for next 2 weeks and comfortably has about 1 million to spare
    Over the first 2 days of a 2 week break I’m now sweating
    Calm down people !!!!

Spurs have some extremely favourable fixtures from gameweeks 15-21.
    Trippier non-owner here, hoping he continues to plummet!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

RossieMan wrote: »
    Baines was over 8 one year when he was scoring for fun, if I remember correctly.

And it took 5 years for him to drop to the price Alonso is now seems crazy! It took a 178 point season to move Baines to that price bracket and Alonso has gone 177, 165 wouldn't be surprised if he gets another bump in price if he puts in another 160+ score this season.

• Advertisement

elefant wrote: »
    Spurs have some extremely favourable fixtures from gameweeks 15-21.
    Trippier non-owner here, hoping he continues to plummet!

Indeed he does ......

• Registered Users Posts: 39,561 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

RossieMan wrote: »

Think the highest baines ever started a season was 7. Don't remember him being 8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Saw on Twitter there's been more than a million transfers for the next game week already.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

KevIRL wrote: »
    Think the highest baines ever started a season was 7. Don't remember him being 8

Baines reached 8.1m in 2010/11.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

8mil for 170 points. And people scoffing at 13m Salah returning 300+ points.

Expectations have changed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

KevIRL wrote:

Why would I make it up? Go back to your wildcard activated posts. ;)

Glad to see I wasn't wrong from the last poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Baines was a machine back then. Free kicks penalties and clean sheet/assist potential. If Alonso was on pens and frees you'd see him hit 7.5 comfortably.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

Baines was a machine back then. Free kicks penalties and clean sheet/assist potential. If Alonso was on pens and frees you'd see him hit 7.5 comfortably.

He is on frees.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Montoya and Caballero down.
    That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Fabianski at -96%.

It would be lovely if he was to drop as I have earmarked bringing him in after City in place of Foster for a long time.

Strange one though as his upcoming fixtures are so good and despite the lack of clean sheets is still scoring very well due to saves and his ability to attract bonus points.

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    Fabianski at -96%.

It would be lovely if he was to drop as I have earmarked bringing him in after City in place of Foster for a long time.

Strange one though as his upcoming fixtures are so good and despite the lack of clean sheets is still scoring very well due to saves and his ability to attract bonus points.

Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Fab dropping would be a real kick in the stones although I wouldn't be surprised if his value rebounds quickly and was up around 4.7 by GW20.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I don't get it. He costs 4.5 and is tied 9th highest scoring keeper on 45 points - just 17 points behind the highest scoring keeper (Ederson) who costs 1.8m more. Only Hart has a score that's higher (6 more points) for a similarly priced keeper but his place isn't safe in a terrible Burnley team. He has outscored Lloris, De Gea, Schmeichel and the combined arsenal keeper's points, all of whom cost significantly more.

It is time to initiate Mendy watch..........he is still in positive territory anyway but will need watching

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I don't get it. He costs 4.5 and is tied 9th highest scoring keeper on 45 points - just 17 points behind the highest scoring keeper (Ederson) who costs 1.8m more. Only Hart has a score that's higher (6 more points) for a similarly priced keeper but his place isn't safe in a terrible Burnley team. He has outscored Lloris, De Gea, Schmeichel and the combined arsenal keeper's points, all of whom cost significantly more.

There are cheaper ways into the Hammers' defence but like you I find it hard to understand FPLers are using a transfer on a GK (although most of us have not fared well with this spot) especially with so many flagged players currently.

Perhaps WCers haven't activated the chip yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ElTel wrote: »
    There are cheaper ways into the Hammers' defence but like you I find it hard to understand FPLers are using a transfer on a GK (although most of us have not fared well with this spot) especially with so many flagged players currently.

Perhaps WCers haven't activated the chip yet.

Nobody wants to get a West Ham defender. Fabianski is good for saves and the better team they play against the better chance of him shining. City will be perfect, after that it is just 2-3 points a game unless they get their sheet together ;)

That's the only way into their defenders as the rest are guaranteed 0 to 2 points at this stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

wonski wrote: »
    Nobody wants to get a West Ham defender. Fabianski is good for saves and the better team they play against the better chance of him shining. City will be perfect, after that it is just 2-3 points a game unless they get their sheet together ;)

That's the only way into their defenders as the rest are guaranteed 0 to 2 points at this stage.

The only issue here though is that the majority of people own Fabianski as a rotation keeper. Chances are that these people will bench him against the likes of City etc. and play their other keeper who has a kinder fixture thus missing out on a potentially decent points haul.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Johansen down

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭VW 1

Mendy has had knee surgery, tweeting he will be out for a while. Will he be flagged, or at risk of dropping?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

VW 1 wrote: »
    Mendy has had knee surgery, tweeting he will be out for a while. Will he be flagged, or at risk of dropping?

He's currently red flagged and at the rate of transfers out he'll be dropping within the next couple of days most likely

Advertisement