Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Hazard, Alonso, Robertson and Martial all due to drop. At least 2 of them are season keepers. Hard to fathom the mindset of the masses this season.

Martial out I read on another thread. Surely reason enough to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hazard, Alonso, Robertson and Martial all due to drop. At least 2 of them are season keepers. Hard to fathom the mindset of the masses this season.

No such thing as a season keeper. Things change quickly in FPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,775 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Martial dropping and will be of interest agsin pretty soon.

Up:

e18cb1e554e160d6ef95a63c46d001a1.png

Kolasinac, Aubameyang, Jiménez, Wan-Bissaka, Eriksen, Keane, Rashford

Down:

7fd7380ddb417f6b740ad0e85397f859.png

Jonny, Hazard, Robertson, Arnautović, Martial, Özil, Højbjerg, Deeney, Muto, A. Pereira, S. Long, Zohore

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Salah and Speroini are the only two I've had from the start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,249 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

True! Wan B the only one I’ve had since the start. Best 4.0 I’ve spent

Up:

giphy.gif

Shaqiri, Bellerín

Down:

bravo-gif-photos-26016502-480-360.gif

Bravo, Alonso, Agüero, Murray, Pereyra, Gomez, Capoue

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

People are funny. Alonso scores 6 points against the champions and promptly drops?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

People are funny. Alonso scores 6 points against the champions and promptly drops?
    You do realise how this works yeah? It's every transfer in the past 24 hours, most of which would have been before the gameweek deadline, makes sense in my book

• Registered Users Posts: 12,572 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Shedite27 wrote: »
    You do realise how this works yeah? It's every transfer in the past 24 hours, most of which would have been before the gameweek deadline, makes sense in my book

He was just over 90% at 1400 yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

People panicking and taking -8s to get Salah in

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

spock. wrote: »

This is the main reason for Alonso tipping over and dropping in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

A night without auba rising.. feels weird

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Checked my team last night and knew I had a 0.1 buffer on Alonso anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

spock. wrote: »

Which is absolutely insane

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Which is absolutely insane

Probably the same people who took him out as part of a -4.

Salah, Sterling and Hazard (to a degree yesterday) have returned good scores recently. People can’t have them all, so are probably better sticking with one (or two).

Anyone who transferred Salah to Sterling after GW14 missed both players hauls.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Benimar wrote: »

Salah, Sterling and Hazard (to a degree yesterday) have returned good scores recently. People can’t have them all, so are probably better sticking with one (or two).

You can have all 3 but then you probably won’t have Kane and PEA.

However regarding transferring him in for a hit I don’t mind it too much on the basis that if you look at Sterling or PEA even - they have gone up so much in the last two GWs that some people will feel that if they don’t act now that they won’t get Salah at all as be too expensive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Salah and Sterling for me. Hazard has consistently trolled me!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I'm pretty sure that Alonso has been getting net transfers out for a couple of GWs so his price drop has been building for a while rather than a reaction to anything this weekend.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up:
    Felipe Anderson
    Son
    Torreira
    Aubameyang

Down:
    Pogba
    Ward Leicester
    Walcott
    Barkley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I should have been paying attention to the rises. Was planning a josh Murphy to Torreira but I can't afford it now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

I have all three and Richarlinson. Decided to go heavy on midfielders at expense of forward line in GW 10. Started in 1,346,961 place and am now in 430,369. I've got the captain correct in 1 of those 7 gameweeks, GW 10 where I captained Salah. In 4 of the following 6 gameweeks I captained him and of course missed him as captain this weekend. With TAA, Alonso, Doherty and maybe Ederson ticking along points, i've not felt the loss of any heavy hitters up top. So my theory is load the midfield

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Rikand wrote: »
    I should have been paying attention to the rises. Was planning a josh Murphy to Torreira but I can't afford it now :(

Might be for luck ......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Changing Fraser to Barkley has been my worst decision this year. Cost me about 30 points I'd say. Thankfully got rid last week for Snodgrass. Lessons learned!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Changing Fraser to Barkley has been my worst decision this year. Cost me about 30 points I'd say. Thankfully got rid last week for Snodgrass. Lessons learned!

Have they been learned though .......

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

So you Yolo'd and it didnt pay off. Then you went for another Yolo and it did pay off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Rikand wrote: »
    So you Yolo'd and it didnt pay off. Then you went for another Yolo and it did pay off
    lol. Is it a Yolo though? Seems nailed and should be good for the odd assist. Couldn't afford Anderson.

I also took out Kamara two game weeks ago and he scored 2 in 2. Bizarre stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up:
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    Chicharito

Down:
    Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Nice. Four risers and 1 sold downer in the last 2 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Anyone think Martial will drop tonight?

Advertisement