Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Even before GW3 kickoff there must be a huge variance in most and least valuable teams already.

I'd imagine there's 10,000s of teams at or above 102, and easily more below 98...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

I sold Pogba last night before his rise so missed out on banking the 0.1.

Mick would be turning in his grave.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,704 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

km79 wrote: »
    Can't understand pogba rising
    He was SEPTIC the last day
    I wouldn't even be sure he will still be at united by the end of the week

It's annoying but if he keeps scoring/getting pens then they are smart bringing him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Boly is in danger of dropping tonight which is odd given his goal.

Could force me into a wildcard to protect my team value along with others I expect to drop in the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

MattD wrote: »
    Even before GW3 kickoff there must be a huge variance in most and least valuable teams already.

I'd imagine there's 10,000s of teams at or above 102, and easily more below 98...

Top team value was 102.2 probably a good few thousand already over 102 alright. I would imagine there's people who do the opposite and try to go as low as possible so probably a few with ridiculously low team values!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Have Coleman (who I swore I was getting rid if he didn't perform but still looks to be holding on to his position! :pac:) at 93.6%

Bellerin's at 94.9%

This will be my decision over the next week. If Coleman looks like he's going to fall I may have to use my second FT.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Wilberto wrote: »
    Have Coleman (who I swore I was getting rid if he didn't perform but still looks to be holding on to his position! :pac:) at 93.6%

Bellerin's at 94.9%

This will be my decision over the next week. If Coleman looks like he's going to fall I may have to use my second FT.

Bellerin was awful defensively today, wouldn't be surprised to see Lichtsteiner get a run of games. Emery has to do something with that defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Bellerin's at 94.9%

Coleman was terrible today. Never seen him have such a poor game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Bellerin's at 94.9%

Bellerin was awful defensively today, wouldn't be surprised to see Lichtsteiner get a run of games. Emery has to do something with that defence.
    eh i dunno wrote: »
    Coleman was terrible today. Never seen him have such a poor game.

Hope that helps :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Will Robertson lose value with his Red Card penalty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,249 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

For those like me getting rid of Ricky thanks to his red, Walcott is due to rise tonight according to FPLS, seen a few on here looking to do that straight swap

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

For those like me getting rid of Ricky thanks to his red, Walcott is due to rise tonight according to FPLS, seen a few on here looking to do that straight swap

Is there any chance the red is overturned?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

manual_man wrote: »
    Is there any chance the red is overturned?

Just saw it on motd and no chance. Deliberately stuck the head at him. Idiotic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I was going to ask is there any chance of it being more than the standard three game ban?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

I was going to ask is there any chance of it being more than the standard three game ban?

No. Unless Everton appeal (which they won’t) and the appeal is deemed frivolous.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Don't think so
    Stonewall red though
    Idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭Invincible

km79 wrote: »
    Don't think so
    Stonewall red though
    Idiot

Hogg was worse on Arter!
    But sure no-one has Hogg.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Invincible wrote: »
    Hogg was worse on Arter!

Big Borg wrote: »
    Will Robertson lose value with his Red Card penalty?
    Robertson, no chance.

Richarlison? more than likely.

Is the league cup game still counted as being a match suspension served?

• Advertisement

Hogg was worse on Arter!
    I had him in gameweek one as my nailed on 4.5 MF. Sold him going into GW2 dodged that bullet.

Well sort of, I got hit by a different bullet. Richarlison was his replacement for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,215 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Benimar wrote: »
    No. Unless Everton appeal (which they won’t) and the appeal is deemed frivolous.

Silva won't be appealing anyway. Said there wasn't much in it but that it was stupid and a red.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

I've already transferred Richarlson out for Walcott, I liked Walcott anyway before today so was a no brainer.

Up:
    D Silva
    T Walcott
    A Robertson

Down:
    A Pilkington
    B Reid
    S Vokes
    J Cork
    Bruno
    L Dunk
    A Maitland-Niles
    R Nelson
    R Holding
    J Ward
    F Forster
    S Robson
    R Sobhi
    R Oxford
    P Beardsley
    M Lanzini
    V Wanyama
    N Kebano
    J Riedwald
    1 Mata

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

How did lanzini drop, surely people didn't buy him.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

How much is Peter Beardsley after that drop? Serious assist machine when on form, could be some differential.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,215 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

1 Mata

Nicely played.

PARlance wrote: »
    Nicely played.

:D

Coleman 97.3%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dice75 wrote: »
    How much is Peter Beardsley after that drop? Serious assist machine when on form, could be some differential.

The Beardo shimmy

Advertisement