Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype headset

Options
  • 11-08-2018 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a skype headset. Mic and earpice kinda thing but I dont know where to look. Bricks and mortar store would be best. Any recomendations of a product & store?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Hi all,

I am looking for a skype headset. Mic and earpice kinda thing but I dont know where to look. Bricks and mortar store would be best. Any recomendations of a product & store?

Cheers.

it might help to say where you are located ....... or where you can access suitable stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

you could try Dealz or a 2 euro shop, depending on what quality you want. I got one before with separate plugs for ear and mic. Depending on what device you want to connect to you might want one with a single 4-pole plug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Sorry yes I should have mentioned I am in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sorry yes I should have mentioned I am in Dublin

Is it something decent, or as cheap as you can get?

Does it matter is wired or wireless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I ended up getting one in PC world for 15 quid. Sorted. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement