Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport office parking

Options
  • 11-08-2018 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭

Folks
    Have an appointment in passport office on Monday at 2pm
    Where is the best place to get parking within reasonable walking distance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

G1032 wrote: »
    Folks
    Have an appointment in passport office on Monday at 2pm
    Where is the best place to get parking within reasonable walking distance?

Assuming you mean amount St in Dublin then I would expect you to easily find onstreet parking at Warrington Place along the canal. I have had to get various documents legalised there over the past year and have always got a spot ther. Walking time of 90 seconds or so to Passport Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭G1032

Marcusm wrote: »
    Assuming you mean amount St in Dublin then I would expect you to easily find onstreet parking at Warrington Place along the canal. I have had to get various documents legalised there over the past year and have always got a spot ther. Walking time of 90 seconds or so to Passport Office.

Super. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Clampers are always hovering around these areas, so wherever you get parking make sure to allow plenty of extra time on the parking meter in case of delays. Use park by text if you can.
    Mount St upper and lower, Grand Canal St Lower and Merrion Sq South, all within a few minutes walk of the p.p. office and usually plenty of available places.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭G1032

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Champers are always hovering around these areas, so wherever you get parking make sure to allow plenty of extra time on the parking meter in case of delays. Use park by text if you can.
    Mount St upper and lower, Grand Canal St Lower and Merrion Sq South, all within a few minutes walk of the p.p. office and usually plenty of available places.

Cheers for the heads up re clampers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

There's parking here

https://goo.gl/maps/2JcAA6xYozG2

Leave you a 30 second walk to passport office.

• Advertisement
Advertisement