Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

couch co-op/multiplayer games steam or otherwise?

Options
  • 11-08-2018 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

My emigrating friend has gifted me an xbox 360 with 2 controllers .

I have also figured out that I can get a wireless receiver to use these pads on my pc !

On top of that this Technophobe has figured out that he can use this thing called steam on the "broadband" and buy and play all those great games he loved back in the day for pennies!

I'd love to find some two player games that use the same screen and are kind of get in straight away and enjoy fun games not so much the intense shoot em up stuff .

I have seen this one called overcooked which looks like it will hit all the right notes , castle crashers looks like a laugh too . Id love to find the old micro machines that i had on the sega mega ,

Any other recommendations of great craic local co/op two oplayer games I could get , steam , xbox 360 or elsewhere ?

Thanks ,

B

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Overcooked is the correct answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

http://www.co-optimus.com/games.php

A wise man once posted that in a Co-op thread i created awhile back, fairly darn useful website for sifting through couch co-op games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Rocket league is a good laugh local multiplayer, at four in the morning after a skinful

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

thanks , have just found a torrent for bomberman , let the craic commence

Advertisement