Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is covered in Mortgage for self build

Options
  • 11-08-2018 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I wondering if anyone can help me, I want to know what is covered in a Mortgage for a self build?

What costs do we have to come up with ourselves, I know the usual; professional fees, ESB, water, Council fees?

Does the mortgage cover everything else? I’ve heard that builders finish some times does not include kitchen, bathroom and ensuite, so does that mean we have to come up with that money ourselves or is it in Mortgage but not on builders cost?

I’ve very little knowledge on this any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

If you google “self build coatings template AIB”. There’s a PDF document with a big list, I presume it’s for budgeting, and that everything on it is allowable

Advertisement