Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account deletion confirmation

Options
  • 11-08-2018 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi

so i wanted to close down my account via the website but i didnt get an email or sms confirmation if the request went through. Twitter support said they cant help me, facebook isnt responding and Your phone support, that is suppose to be open till 6pm, is already closed at 2pm. 

Can you guys at least help me im getting extremely angry at this point.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. We're hear on Boards Monday to Friday from 8am till 6pm and on Saturdays from 8am till 1pm. We're unable to check customer's accounts through our social media channels and the phone team was available until 6pm yesterday. If you'd like to call them today, they're available until midnight on 0818365365.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement