Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grand theft auto san andreas PlayStation 2

Options
  • 11-08-2018 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a clean working grand theft auto san andreas on PlayStation 2 for a bit of nostalgia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Anyone know where I can get a clean working grand theft auto san andreas on PlayStation 2 for a bit of nostalgia

If you have a ps4 they are all in the ps store.

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

It's available on the Xbox + Playstation stores for fairly cheap, you can play it on ps4 + xbox one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

You could have a look on amazon I guess.

You can also pick it up on Steam for a €5 and play it on the PC if any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭shootermcgee

But my point is that I want to play it on PlayStation 2 but can't find a clean copy anywhere

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

But my point is that I want to play it on PlayStation 2 but can't find a clean copy anywhere
    You will probably struggle, the game is 14 years old. Amazon is probably your best bet, but you'll end up paying more for shipping than for the game itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Clean as in unopened? :confused: you would have an extremely hard time finding that.
    Otherwise just check adverts. Loads of 2nd hand copies going.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

If you're looking for a copy that's in good, looked-after condition, I'd suggest Amazon or eBay. You could chance your arm going to CeX, they nearly always have a copy of San Andreas in there.
    It's hit and miss whether or not it will be in good condition, though.

Thanks everyone for the help,managed to pick up a very clean copy on eBay for €18

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Er I have this and a bucket full of ps2 games in my attic.... Are they worth money now?!?

gmisk wrote:
    Er I have this and a bucket full of ps2 games in my attic.... Are they worth money now?!?

Probably In a 100 years but not at the moment

• Advertisement
Advertisement