Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Jacket in Mercantile Dame Street

Options
  • 12-08-2018 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

I think the person sitting beside me in the Mercantile took my blue bomber jacket, brand is Selected Homme. I drunkenly thought it would make sense to take his. I dropped it in to the Mercantile Hotel Reception today. His is a black jacket with a lighter and a train ticket from Killiney in the pocket.

If you see this - would you please let me know and I'll pick it up or just drop it in to the Mercantile.

Happened last night/this morning (Sunday 12th August) at around 02:30am.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

roper1664 wrote: »
    Happened last night/this morning (Sunday 12th October) at around 02:30am.Thanks!

:confused::pac:

You've probably already thought of this, but give the Mercantile a buzz too to see if yer man handed it in. Worth a shot.

01 670 7100

Could set up a new anonymous twitter account and Tweet to https://twitter.com/the_mercantile , and use Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭roper1664

verycool wrote: »
    :confused::pac:

You've probably already thought of this, but give the Mercantile a buzz too to see if yer man handed it in. Worth a shot.

01 670 7100

Could set up a new anonymous twitter account and Tweet to https://twitter.com/the_mercantile , and use Facebook.

Thanks - I'm clearly still hungover 😂

They were really helpful in the Mercantile and showed me all the jackets, and I left my number with them. I'll try ringing them tomorrow 🀞

Will try Twitter too

Advertisement