Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hungary Scrap Gender Studies Indoctrination Courses

1202122232426»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

LLMMLL wrote: »
    It’s the same and you’ve proved my point.

You keep saying "you've proved my point" when the exact opposite is happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Malayalam

Where have I said I agree with these people?

As I suspected you would post someone else’s ideology and claim it’s mine. It’s not.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....
    you know everything they think and you know that you don't agree with them?

You are in effect saying that you are a minority of one now, with rules applicable especially to you, that your use of language is to be interpreted through the lens of your beliefs only and cannot be contextualised according to the ideas of any greater groupings - this is actually a real time demonstartion by you of the ultimate reductive conclusion of the dividing into ever smaller and smaller identity groups by gender and identity politics. You are actually completely correct therefore in your behaviour under those criteria.

Apologies
    I've to go to a meeting ive done fcuk all.

Apologies
    I've to go to a meeting ive done fcuk all.

Can I please come to the meeting also? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

I rephrased it to show you its unnecessary, and you were merely using it as a label. Not to avoid using it.
    You're labouring this point.
    You've time and had several opportunities to provide an example that sticks.

I'll ask you one last time:
    Give an example (in context)where cis is necessary to differentiate from trans

Apologies, I struck out some nonsense while I was at it)

I’ve never said it was necessary. I said it’s handy.

My previous example has shown where it’s handy.

I assume you are striking lines through it because you can’t actually respond as to why you use straight but think cis shouldn’t be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

Malayalam wrote: »
    Can I please come to the meeting also? :)

I don’t think you’d enjoy it.

He gets people to write ideas up on a whiteboard and then draws lines through them without giving any feedback.

I don’t think you’d enjoy it.

He gets people to write ideas up on a whiteboard and then draws lines through them without giving any feedback.

:D I LOVE it already!!!! :D:D:D

Worst meeting ever.

What I miss?

Advertisement