Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Mamia nappie Box is not available

Options
  • 12-08-2018 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

I am not able to find any Mamia nappie boxes as before in any of the Aldi stores. I think they have permanently discontinued the box package

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Haven't seen them in awhile. Such a shame, huge fan of mamia nappies and wipes

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

They generally stock the boxes around the time of their baby events and keep selling til they run out. There is a baby event this Thursday 16th so mite have them then

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Mamia nappies are gone crap (scuse the pun).

I used them with my eldest, never had problems. Used them for my 11 month old since birth and the last few weeks I've noticed they've started to leak and burst a lot. And I change him pretty regularly.

I've changed to Tesco own brand. Finding them great.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

We stocked up on old type when they were selling them off and still have some. Hope the new ones haven’t disimproved!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I checked the price per nappy on the boxes before and it's dearer than buying the usual packs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Rainislove

It was not available on the event days. seems like discontinued

Advertisement