Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda Demio - SD card missing for Eclipse radio

Options
  • 12-08-2018 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have recently bought a second hand Mazda Demio (Japanese import). It has an Eclipse C9TB double din radio which is linked to a reverse camera and steering wheel controls. After I bought it I had an alarm fitted and the guy had to disconnect the battery to do that. Now the radio wont work as it's missing an SD card. I brought it back to the dealer where I bought it and they have tried to unlock the radio using other SD cards but this hasnt worked. Does anyone have any advice on where I can get a replacement SD card as the radio is working perfectly otherwise? Appreciate if anyone can offer any advice!! Thanks

Comments

Advertisement