Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps4 help - theme installed

Options
  • 12-08-2018 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Hi

Wondering if anybody can help me ?

My son installed a theme on the ps4 ( Spectre theme). It made the screen hard to look at and read. I want to go back to the default theme.

I deleted the installed theme in Themes (in settings) but the bar with the games listing is still in a garish colour / text/ font.

Has anybody any ideas?

I've attached a pic of my home screen on PS4.
    Any advice would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,806 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi

Wondering if anybody can help me ?

My son installed a theme on the ps4 ( Spectre theme). It made the screen hard to look at and read. I want to go back to the default theme.

I deleted the installed theme in Themes (in settings) but the bar with the games listing is still in a garish colour / text/ font.

Has anybody any ideas?

I've attached a pic of my home screen on PS4.
    Any advice would be great.

You deleted the installed theme but did you actually choose a different theme? It may have deleted the theme but retained some elements of it (like the text) because it still thinks that's the installed theme. Try switching to another theme like the default theme, or download a free one, switch to it, then switch back to the default theme.

Edit: Actually, looking at your pic again, it looks like all the colours are inverted, even on the game thumbnails, which don't change even when you change themes. Something looks wrong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

There's an invert colours option in the accessibility menu, looks like it's been clicked

rtaImage?eid=ka65A000000fy2d&feoid=00N3100000GoPvB&refid=0EM5A000000sZUJ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

that worked.
    nice one folks..appreciate the help.

Advertisement