If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONKYO TXRZ730 with 4 upfiring speakers

Options
  • 13-08-2018 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys.

I live in Ireland (Cork County), and I looking for some Dolby Atmos upgrade..
    I'm a big fan to Onkyo (my old receiver is the same brand), and I looked around on the net, and I looking for this receiver Onkyo TXRZ730 (9.2)..
    Do you've any of this receiver?
    And my other question, which up firing speakers do you recommend? 
    I've Jamo speaker system front speakers [font=arial, sans-serif]Jamo[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] E 850, surround speakers [/font][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Jamo E8SUR..
    What is the price (with delivery) if I buy 4 up firing speakers and receiver together?

Thanks to your answer.
    Regards.

Chris 
    [/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

raptor39 wrote: »
    Hi guys.

I'm a big fan to Onkyo (my old receiver is the same brand), and I looked around on the net, and I looking for this receiver Onkyo TXRZ730 (9.2)..
    I've Jamo speaker system front speakers [font=arial, sans-serif]Jamo[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] E 850, surround speakers [/font][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Jamo E8SUR..
    What is the price (with delivery) if I buy 4 up firing speakers and receiver together?

Thanks to your answer.
    Regards.

Chris 
    [/font]
    Hi Chris,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I have a few of these amps available for shipping from our main warehouse. In terms of upfiring speakers I would recommend either Elac A4 MK2 at £249 per pair or the Kef R50 speakers at £599 per pair. The Kefs are the best Atmos speakers I've heard. We have them set up in the demo room at the moment.

If you wanted the Onkyo with 2 pairs of Elac speakers I could do: £1329 including shipping

The Onkyo with two pairs of Kef R50s: £1988 including shipping. That is a bit of a step up but if you're using good speakers they would integrate the best with them.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 15 raptor39

Hi guys.

Thanks to your answer.
    Regards.

Chris 
    [/font]
    Hi Chris,

I have a few of these amps available for shipping from our main warehouse. In terms of upfiring speakers I would recommend either Elac A4 MK2 at £249 per pair or the Kef R50 speakers at £599 per pair. The Kefs are the best Atmos speakers I've heard. We have them set up in the demo room at the moment.

If you wanted the Onkyo with 2 pairs of Elac speakers I could do: £1329 including shipping

The Onkyo with two pairs of Kef R50s: £1988 including shipping. That is a bit of a step up but if you're using good speakers they would integrate the best with them.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks to your answer... 
    I wondering how much is the onkyo receiver with just 1 pair of Kef R50? (including delivery) . 
    At this moment 2 pair of kef is bit expensive .. 

Thanks 
    Regards 
    Chris 

Hi guys.

Thanks to your answer.
    Regards.

Chris 
    [/font]
    Hi Chris,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks to your answer... 
    I wondering how much is the onkyo receiver with just 1 pair of Kef R50? (including delivery) . 

Thanks 
    Regards 
    Chris 
    Hi Chris.

Thanks for coming back to us.

I could offer the Onkyo TXRZ730 and 1 pair of the R50 for £1418 Delivered.

Hi guys.

Thanks to your answer.
    Regards.

Chris 
    [/font]
    Hi Chris,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks to your answer... 

Thanks 
    Regards 
    Chris 
    Hi Chris.

Thanks for the answer . 

I would like to take this offer .. 

What's the next step?

Regards  

Chris 

Hi guys.

Thanks to your answer.
    Regards.

Chris 
    [/font]
    Hi Chris,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks to your answer... 

Thanks 
    Regards 
    Chris 
    Hi Chris.

Thanks for the answer . 

I would like to take this offer .. 

What's the next step?

Regards  

Chris 
    Hey Chris.

If you drop me over your contact number in a PM then w can give you a call for details.

• Advertisement

Hi there.. 
    I've got my receiver and and the KEF atmos speakers .
    I'm so happy. . 
    I tried the 5.1.2, sound was good, but I had a chance to try the 5.1.4 with the different atmos speakers at the back (elac) which was much better .
    So I would like to order another pair of KEF atmos speakers, if you have some good price for that . 

Regards.. 

Hi there.. 
    I've got my receiver and and the KEF atmos speakers .
    I'm so happy. . 
    I tried the 5.1.2, sound was good, but I had a chance to try the 5.1.4 with the different atmos speakers at the back (elac) which was much better .
    So I would like to order another pair of KEF atmos speakers, if you have some good price for that . 

Regards.. 
    Hi raptor39

I could do a set of r50's for £570

Regards Stephen

Delivery included? 
    Because I living in Cork. 

And I would like like to pay via bank transfer, I've all details, because I ordered my receiver and the other KEF speakers just around 2 weeks ago 

And I would like like to pay via bank transfer, I've all details, because I ordered my receiver and the other KEF speakers just around 2 weeks ago 
    Hi sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  If you could ping me a pm with your phone number I will give you a buzz in the morning

Regards Stephen

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.