Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sitter Clondalkin

Options
  • 13-08-2018 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Hi we are going away on the 25th August for 5 nights and I am looking for a dog minder
    She is a very well behaved and house trained Jack Russell
    We would consider kennels but the last time we put her in one it took a while for her to get back to herself

Any suggestions would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Not clondalkin, but I know of a lady in Celbridge that dog sits in her own home. She is a dog groomer. If you look up wizard of paws on Facebook . No connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

Look up Dublin Pet Sitters by Amanda Jackson on Facebook. She's in Crumlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

Hi we are going away on the 25th August for 5 nights and I am looking for a dog minder
    She is a very well behaved and house trained Jack Russell
    We would consider kennels but the last time we put her in one it took a while for her to get back to herself

Any suggestions would be great

Go onto Housemydog or pawshake (i think its called). They have reviews of people that mind dogs and you can filter the searchs if the minders have dogs.

I have used housemydog a few times its handy, usually 25quid a night.
    They usually sends whatsapp messages to say how they are getting on etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Thanks for the replys

Advertisement