Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for a C1D visa from the US

Options
  • 13-08-2018 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭

Currently going through the motions to apply for some work on a cruise liner. 
    My recruiter has informed me that I would need to apply for an American C1D visa. 
    Does anyone have any experience in applying for this visa in the past few months or years and/or would know how long it would take from time of application to having the visa? 
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Currently going through the motions to apply for some work on a cruise liner. 
    My recruiter has informed me that I would need to apply for an American C1D visa. 
    Does anyone have any experience in applying for this visa in the past few months or years and/or would know how long it would take from time of application to having the visa? 
    Cheers.

After my interview in the embassy i picked mine up from the courier 4 days Later! Really efficient process.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Awesome, so they actually delivered to your door? 
    Did you have to go to the embassy itself or could you apply online? 
    Is there anything you would recommend I read before applying?

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Awesome, so they actually delivered to your door? 
    Did you have to go to the embassy itself or could you apply online? 
    Is there anything you would recommend I read before applying?

You have to go to the embassy, but easy enough process. Just give yourself a bit of tine as secuirty can be long. Have all your documents in order and get the proper sized photos they asked for.

And yes they deliver your passport to you.

Advertisement