Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy new iPhone 8

Options
  • 13-08-2018 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

My daughter is looking too get one for her bf, need it for the weekend. Where's the cheapest place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

My daughter is looking too get one for her bf, need it for the weekend. Where's the cheapest place?

www.apple.com/ie

- or -

CompuB

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭golfpaul

There are a few sellers on Adverts.ie where you can get them discounted, new in the box. Anyone with 100% positive feedback and over 100+ sales of similar products I would have no issue buying from. The seller’s seem to be based in Dublin (Citywest, Tallaght, Firhouse, city centre) if that works. I was going to buy the iPhone X recently but decided to wait for the new model which should be released next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Bought yesterday from Apple. Thanks folks

Advertisement