Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber for small job - Oranmore/Athenry area

Options
  • 13-08-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi all, I need to have the siphon replaced in a loo cistern. Not going to attempt myself as guaranteed to leak!!! I gave all my details to an online outfit who never got back to me. So, can anyone suggest any plumber(s) in the Oranmore/Athenry area who are willing to do these type of minor repairs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭1641

deaglan1 wrote: »
    Hi all, I need to have the siphon replaced in a loo cistern. Not going to attempt myself as guaranteed to leak!!! I gave all my details to an online outfit who never got back to me. So, can anyone suggest any plumber(s) in the Oranmore/Athenry area who are willing to do these type of minor repairs?

You could try these http://corribpropertymaintenance.ie/services/.

I have found Paul reliable for various jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭deaglan1

Thank you 1641 - his website seems to show almost exclusively garden work. Have you had any experience with him in other areas such as plumbing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭1641

Thank you 1641 - his website seems to show almost exclusively garden work. Have you had any experience with him in other areas such as plumbing?

As far as I know he is not a plumber (not sure) but I have used him for small plumbing jobs, such as yours - as well as general household repairs. Not for gardening as it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

For a plumber to do the work legitimately you wouldn't like the price, especially when they are in demand again. Do you not have any handy friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Ian pomphrett from Poms Plumbing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭deaglan1

Thanks again dok_golf. Ian did the repair. Very prompt and very professional.

Advertisement