Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Student receiving results in the post?

Options
  • 13-08-2018 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi all,
    As an external candidate, I am wondering generally what time results arrive at in the post. Will they be there before we can access them online?

If any of you were external applicants, how early did you get your results? If anyone in the Dublin 5 area could give me an answer as well that may be more accurate.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They should be delivered to your address before the online access, which is midday.

You could contact your local An Post depot and ask them. I think for D5 it is probably Harmonstown, but don't quote me on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Campogna wrote: »
    Hi all,
    As an external candidate, I am wondering generally what time results arrive at in the post. Will they be there before we can access them online?

If any of you were external applicants, how early did you get your results? If anyone in the Dublin 5 area could give me an answer as well that may be more accurate.

Surely it's whenever your postman normally arrives? They can be accessed online from midday I think.

Advertisement