Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number cancelled - is there any way to get it back?

Options
  • 13-08-2018 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭

Hi - I didn't top up my phone (prepay account that came from Meteor) for a few months and the online chat tells me my number has now been cancelled. Is there any way to get it back if i top up again? (I can still log in to the My Eir and it is showing my credit balance)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi - I didn't top up my phone (prepay account that came from Meteor) for a few months and the online chat tells me my number has now been cancelled. Is there any way to get it back if i top up again? (I can still log in to the My Eir and it is showing my credit balance)
    Hi CantGetNoSleep ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Hi Thomas - 

I'm just following up on this as I haven't been able to receive a resolution on your live chat or telephone customer care.

I last topped up in January 2018. From speaking with your customer care team, the number has been suspended as I missed the 150 day deadline - but your T&Cs (sent to me by them) say that up to 13 months after the last top up the suspension can be lifted. 

Can you help with this please? I think your online chat like sending T&Cs for you to read but don't like to read them themselves. 

Many thanks

2.4 We may terminate Prepay Services if you fail to top up the Service by a minimum of €5.00 of purchased call credit at least once every 150 days, though for a further 30 days you will continue to receive incoming service. We will lift the suspension during this 30 day period and thereafter up to 13 months from the last top up with purchased credit if you top up by a minimum of €5.00 of purchased call credit. Upon expiry of the 13 month period we may unilaterally terminate this Agreement without notice to you. We will attempt to advise you of an impending suspension if you fail to meet the minimum requirement for applying call credit to the Services. If the Services have been suspended because of a failure to apply such a minimum top-up, eir Mobile will remove any credit remaining on your account after 240 days from the last top up with purchased credit...

Advertisement