Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving a risco agility 3 panel

Options
  • 13-08-2018 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi would it be easy enough to move a panel from one room to another or would I need to get an installer out to move it thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

If you are good with elecs, you should be alright. Make sure you remove total power from the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 grahamb1

Thanks for the reply there's only the two wire's going into the box, power and Internet cable do you know if there is any anti tamper switch in it when it's opened thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There would be a front and back tamper on those boxs , but you can just disarm with your alarm code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shayshay85

If you are good with elecs, you should be alright. Make sure you remove total power from the panel.

David I cant contact you, your private messages quota has exceeded or something like that. I dont know how else to contact you.

Advertisement