Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming in the USA

Options
  • 13-08-2018 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm travelling to Boston in a few weeks and I am looking to get confirmation if I will be able to use my data allowance while i'm there. I am currently on your €30 a month 15gb 30 day contract package. Can I use my data in Boston without incurring additional charges?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm travelling to Boston in a few weeks and I am looking to get confirmation if I will be able to use my data allowance while i'm there. I am currently on your €30 a month 15gb 30 day contract package. Can I use my data in Boston without incurring additional charges?

Many thanks
    Hi Hendrickp ,

Please see all information regarding roaming in the USA on the following link https://www.eir.ie/roaming/#/usa/usa

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hi,

Thanks for the update guys. Although I have to say €19.99 for 200mb is extortionate pricing. That wouldn't last me a day of normal usage. I'll have to look into buying a sim over there so.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for the update guys. Although I have to say €19.99 for 200mb is extortionate pricing. That wouldn't last me a day of normal usage. I'll have to look into buying a sim over there so.

Regards
    No worries at all.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement