Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old fridge

Options
  • 13-08-2018 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi there. Strange request. Hope am allowed put it up. Some shelves on door of my fridge broken. Very expensive to buy new. Trying to get 2nd hand. If anyone getting rid of an old fridge n be willing to give them to me I'd be very grateful. Recycling centre or John ryans won't sell them 2nd hand

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

yogalady wrote: »
    Hi there. Strange request. Hope am allowed put it up. Some shelves on door of my fridge broken. Very expensive to buy new. Trying to get 2nd hand. If anyone getting rid of an old fridge n be willing to give them to me I'd be very grateful. Recycling centre or John ryans won't sell them 2nd hand

Many thanks

Could ask at a recycling centre if they could let you take shelves from a dumped one ? Or ask in Power City if you can do that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Already did. They said no 😂

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Advertisement