Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

UK to Ireland shipping

Options
  • 13-08-2018 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys thanks in advance,

So I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of bucket seats for my classic mini. They're pretty reasonably priced however the issue is getting them to Ireland.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice, tips or recommendations as to how I'd go about getting the seats from North Harrow near London to Dublin (Ideally without costing a small fortune)

Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

Get them shipped on a pallet. Loads of transport companies shipping pallets UK to Ireland for around €100-120 depending on location

mullingar wrote: »
    Get them shipped on a pallet. Loads of transport companies shipping pallets UK to Ireland for around €100-120 depending on location

Yep,transland for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

Throw your requirements up on shiply.com. You should have a quote pretty fast.

Advertisement