Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Having a **** day

• 13-08-2018 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,330 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

So when was the last time you had a **** day. Woke up this morning with a swollen knee which ruined all my plans for the day and ment a trip to the doctor. That's not nearly as bad as what happened to my dog though. I can put up with a bit of pain. Was out walking my dog and what happens but a bigger dog attacked her. The poor girl was in shock for ages and is still not herself. I was so worried I thought she was dead thankfully not. I very nearly went to hit the other dog or worse I was so angry with it. I would never hurt any pet but if it hurt mine then I could hurt the dog that done it. So ye Monday the 13th of August has been a pretty s'hit **** day for me.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

"do" as a spelling of though is a new low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Cycled into work, and after my shower, i found the elastic in my jocks had perished.

Spent the day with them hanging from my mickey, and sliding down my hips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

They're all shít.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭warsaw2018

AMKC wrote: »
    So when was the last time you had a **** day. Woke up this morning with a swollen knee which ruined all my plans for the day and ment a trip to the doctor. That's not nearly as bad as what happened to my dog do. I can put up with a bit of pain. Was out walking my dog and what happens but a bigger dog attacked her. The poor girl was in shock for ages and is still not herself. I was so worried I thought she was dead thankfully not. I very nearly went to hit the other dog or worse I was so angry with it. I would never hurt any pet but if it hurt mine then I could hurt the dog that done it. So ye Monday the 13th of August has been a pretty s'hit **** day for me.
    thats shockin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Had a particularly ****ty day today actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Sorry to hear about your dog. Hope she makes a full recovery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

I don't have a job and I feel useless. My girlfriend and mother bitch at me a lot for different things. I have very few friends and kind of wish I could go back and do everything differently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

i have a lot of bad days and when i do i try to listen to the below video cause it usually makes me laugh.

Viewer discretion is advised there is some seriously bad language in the video

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

BadBannana wrote: »
    I don't have a job and I feel useless. My girlfriend and mother bitch at me a lot for different things. I have very few friends and kind of wish I could go back and do everything differently

Don't feel useless, thats's an awful place to be. you can't go back in time but you can try and do things different in the future.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,330 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Sorry to hear about your dog. Hope she makes a full recovery.

Thank you. She has bloodshot eyes and is a bit bruised but hopefully she will recover fully.

Awe don't and don't let anyone ever tell you that you are.
    Awe sure one or two friends is plenty. The more friends the more expensive and complicated it gets.
    Nothing wrong with a bitchy girlfriend as long as it good bitchy. Also you have girlfriend which is good. She should support you do not bitch all the time. Maybe she is just messing. My brother and his other half do it all the time. You can not chance the past at least not yet anyway just the future. Concentrate on the future set new goals and where you want to be in 10 years and go for it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

Thank you. She has bloodshot eyes and is a bit bruised but hopefully she will recover fully.

Awe don't and don't let anyone ever tell you that you are.
    Awe sure one or two friends is plenty. The more friends the more expensive and complicated it gets.
    Nothing wrong with a bitchy girlfriend as long as it good bitchy. Also you have girlfriend which is good. She should support you do not bitch all the time. Maybe she is just messing. My brother and his other half do it all the time. You can not chance the past at least not yet anyway just the future. Concentrate on the future set new goals and where you want to be in 10 years and go for it.

Yeah she's good like. It's just kinda wrecking my head when I'm in this spot. Trying to join the army now but I hate waiting around. Applied for a few jobs for the in between time but getting no response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

So when was the last time you had a **** day. Woke up this morning with a swollen knee which ruined all my plans for the day and ment a trip to the doctor. That's not nearly as bad as what happened to my dog though. I can put up with a bit of pain. Was out walking my dog and what happens but a bigger dog attacked her. The poor girl was in shock for ages and is still not herself. I was so worried I thought she was dead thankfully not. I very nearly went to hit the other dog or worse I was so angry with it. I would never hurt any pet but if it hurt mine then I could hurt the dog that done it. So ye Monday the 13th of August has been a pretty s'hit **** day for me.

That post has the making of a country and western song.
    Tomorrow will be better for you.

Ms

Yeah she's good like. It's just kinda wrecking my head when I'm in this spot. Trying to join the army now but I hate waiting around. Applied for a few jobs for the in between time but getting no response.

That's good.
    Have you been to your local library. I don't know if they are all the same but near me the library helps people looking for jobs on a Monday. They will help with your CV and find you a course if you want to do a course or course's . You could also do some volunteering.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

That post has the making of a country and western song.
    Tomorrow will be better for you.

Thank you. I hope so. You think I should start writing songs? I have a few ideas like.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Can't remember the date but it was last year some time....the day before my colonoscopy was fairly s**t.

I know no one cares but I got a job today, sometimes you have crap days sometimes you have great days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Not a major issue but yesterday I was on my way to a reunion and my car broke down so I missed it. Had to pay to get the car towed and will need to get it fixed and I really don't have the cash to spare. And other drivers were quite rude to me because I was blocking the road. But it's nothing in the great scheme of things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

You can. Divorce and don't talk to your mother. Sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I know no one cares but I got a job today, sometimes you have crap days sometimes you have great days

Well i think that's wonderful news, I'm delighted for you. congratulations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Party sooooo! ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Tuesday.
    I lost my phone on my way to work.
    Bumped into a twat on the street who called me a f*cking idiot (I gave the insult back tenfold).

Then I got drunk.

Ms

Congratulations and well done.
    eviltwin wrote: »
    Not a major issue but yesterday I was on my way to a reunion and my car broke down so I missed it. Had to pay to get the car towed and will need to get it fixed and I really don't have the cash to spare. And other drivers were quite rude to me because I was blocking the road. But it's nothing in the great scheme of things.

Awe that's terrible. Try and get a loan from your credit union or off a family member or a friend. Feck the other drivers. Maybe its not but they still could have been nicer. It could happen to anyone of them too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Every ****ing day.

So when was the last time you had a **** day..

About 9 years ago, tbh. Life is what you make of it, and where you invest your emotions/energy matters.

had a shocker today

all avoidable and a lot of it only my own fault

take it and learn from it, starting tomorrow.

only way to beat a **** day is to kick on from it if you can at all ime

Advertisement