Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston Station - Castello Vetto - Possibly stolen bike

Options
  • 13-08-2018 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

If by any chance your bike Castello Vetto has been been stolen please let me know.

I was passing by the station and saw a guy drilling through the ulock.

Since the train station security guy couldn't help as it was out of his jurisdiction I took the pictures of the process as well as the picture of guy and his car.

He said it is his bike, but you never know.

I can't find the other thread about stolen bikes so I created this one.

Comments

Best thing to do in a situation like that is to take out your own keys and approach and say "here do you want the key?" at which point it will become clear if they are the owner or not ;)

It happens though, I recall a thread here a while back with someone worried about breaking their own lock in a public place. Still I think you did the right thing should inform the Gardai as if a theft happened it might have been reported. At worst you have pictures of a man who lost his key and at best enough to maybe trace a thief.

Advertisement