Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone successfully upgraded from Sky+HD to Sky Q ?

Options
  • 13-08-2018 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone got on OK upgrading from being an existing Sky+ HD Subscriber to getting it upgraded to SKY Q? - because from what I can see the offers seem to be weighted for new Sky subscriber for the Sky Q system - its just making me wonder if I would be better off leaving Sky+HD altogether and signing up as a new Sky customer just to get the deal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭winston_1

You would not be regarded as a new customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

winston_1 wrote: »
    You would not be regarded as a new customer.

how about if i cancelled it from one members name in the house and another member in the house signed up as a new member ... would that work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭keepalive213

how about if i cancelled it from one members name in the house and another member in the house signed up as a new member ... would that work?

I dont think you're going to get a direct answer to that particular question, its probably breaking some boards rule....
    Anyway... is the pope a catholic...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,012 ✭✭✭✭muffler

That would be against Sky's T & C's but every 2nd house in the country is at it

Advertisement