If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED - 65 inch b7

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

I'm interested in this TV:
    https://www.richersounds.com/lg-oled65b7v.html

I'll be in Belfast in a couple of weeks - is this still available and what kind of offer can you do?

Thanks guys :)
    Hi douglashyde,

The OLED65B7 is currently down to £1999 and this includes a 6 year guarantee.

I have one left in stock and wouldn't be able to hold it for a couple of weeks but I can certainly ship one to you for £6.99?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭douglashyde

Thanks David - do you also sell the C7 (65inch oled from LG)?

Thanks David - do you also sell the C7 (65inch oled from LG)?
    Hi Douglashyde.

Unfortunately all the 65C7 have now been sold and no more stock available.

The 65B7 is still available though.

great , I'll take the B7 65 inch so - how do I go about placing this order to the south?

Actually, just having a look at another option - do you stock the OLED65C8? If so, what is the best deal you can do on it?

• Advertisement

Actually, just having a look at another option - do you stock the OLED65C8? If so, what is the best deal you can do on it?
    Hi Douglashyde.

We do also stock the 65C8 with is retailing for £2799.00. It has just dropped to this price over the last few days.

The £2799 would currently be the best price but stock will not be arriving into us until the end of August. LG did not produce enough of these to meet demand and it has now caused a backlog of order to be fulfilled.

thanks - can I arrange to buy and ship the C7 65 inch to Dublin?

thanks - can I arrange to buy and ship the C7 65 inch to Dublin?
    Hi Douglashyde.

Unfortunately the 65C7 is now finished as mentioned above.

The 65B7 is still available at £1999
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202528-oled65b7v.aspx

Sorry, my mistake. I also see the 65B8 is available on your website but listed as not available online - if I wanted this, could I arrange to buy over phone and have delivered?

Sorry, my mistake. I also see the 65B8 is available on your website but listed as not available online - if I wanted this, could I arrange to buy over phone and have delivered?
    Hi douglashyde,

We have very limited stock of these in our warehouse however these are showing as available only for in store collection.

I will have to check on availability and see if I can have these shipped.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Thanks David - I've decided on the B7 65 inch - how do I go about purchasing this and getting it shipped to Dublin?

Thanks David - I've decided on the B7 65 inch - how do I go about purchasing this and getting it shipped to Dublin?
    Hi douglashyde,

If you drop me a PM with your contact number I can get that arranged for you.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.