Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facial left my skin dehydrated - Advice?

Options
  • 14-08-2018 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi just looking for advice. I went for a hydrating facial as I have normal/dry skin. The facial was very relaxing and the beautician did a cleanse, tone, facial massage, face mask, moisturizer and chemical exfoliation. When finished she gave me a mirror and I got such a shock, my skin was bright red and lines on my face appeared really deep and noticeable. I looked way worse leaving the salon than I did going in.
    Later when I went to do my makeup my face was still really red but I also noticed loads of flakes of skin in my hair and stuck to my face. I got some tissue to rub it off but there was so much I couldnt remove all of it, my skin was also really dehydrated with dry patches. Its a few days later and my skin is still very dry, I have a hydrating skin routine which usually works but its not making a difference. Any advice?

Advertisement