Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple TV Problem

Options
  • 14-08-2018 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi
    My Apple TV 3rd Generation remote stopped working and I was using the Apple Remote from my Iphone which all worked fine. I have then changed WIFI provider and I am unable to now use the Apple Remote to connect to the Apple TV. The app remote sees the TV but its showing as Offline. I see because the WIFI connections are different this is the reason. I went and purchased a replacement Apple TV Remote and this does not seem to work either. I am at a total loss now on what to do. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anyway I can get my apple tv onto the correct WIFI?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ali2016

This has been resolved for me. In case anyone else has this problem in future. All you need to do is unpair the new remote and pair again. You unpair by holding the Menu and Left Cursor for 6 seconds. Then to pair it you hold the Menu and the Right Cursor for 6 seconds you will see links connected on screen and then you are able to use the remote as normal.

Advertisement